Shorgo1679

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
I have received the RPRF Request on 13th
February 2019.

Application recieved- 7th August
Medical passed
Biometrics done.
Additional documents- PCC submitted online.
Application was forwarded to Singapore VO on 3rd Jan.
AOR2 on 14th Jan.
BGC started processing in (mid) December 2018.

Is there anything to worry about? I have received RPRF but no Pre-Arrival yet.

Does this mean I have to face an interview? Or the RPRF Requestesd means no interview? Should I expect PPR next? Is there anything to worry about?

Some people with the same timeline have already received ppr from the same VO.

that90sguy

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
February 2019.

Medical passed
Biometrics done.
AOR2 on 14th Jan.

Does this mean I have to face an interview? Or the RPRF Requestesd means no interview? Should I expect PPR next? Is there anything to worry about?

It means nothing. I got RPRF two days before AoR. August applicant & file transferred in Feb. No one will be able to tell you what's going to happen next.
My visa office is Delhi.

Reactions: jaz13

maxowen

Mar 6, 2019
February 2019.

Medical passed
Biometrics done.
AOR2 on 14th Jan.

Congrat ! No worry bud, u dont have to interview, submit your passport and wait for visa, your app processed same as me, only early than me 01 month, my BG is processing ,i still have no PA too.

gimo98

Oct 7, 2018
Hello everyone, am July applicant and this is my time line below ...
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 6, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 11, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on February 11, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on October 23, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on February 12, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
Over one month now still in medical recevied there is no any update since then .. what is the next stage ? Can anyone tell me please .

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Hello everyone, am July applicant and this is my time line below ...

• We received your application for permanent residence on July 6, 2018.
    • We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 11, 2019.
    • We started processing your application on February 11, 2019.
    • We sent you correspondence on October 23, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
    • We sent you medical instructions on February 12, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
    • Medical results have been received.
Over one month now still in medical recevied there is no any update since then .. what is the next stage ? Can anyone tell me please .
Just one month? Ours has been about three months after medicals. I heard it takes between 3 - 5 months after medicals, depending on Visa Office. So. The. Waiting. Continues.

maxowen

Mar 6, 2019
Just one month? Ours has been about three months after medicals. I heard it takes between 3 - 5 months after medicals, depending on Visa Office. So. The. Waiting. Continues.
Me too, 03 months. Did CiC say they checking your BG ? If yes , will soon MDC and PPR bud. No longer

ds88

Mar 5, 2019
Sydney NS Canada received out Application July 13th 2018 from Ecuador. February 12th the Visa Office in Mexico started processing our Application, I think a couple more weeks and we should here something about pre arrival? Any one else here have their Application sent to the Visa Office in Mexico?

Reactions: llanda

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Hi
I have to sponsor my wife for Canadian PR. Do I need Job letter or last year T4 is enough. Because I am going to find new job otherwise I have to stick with my past employer. I will be very thankful for your information.
Thanks
Hi,
There is no written rule that an Sponsor has to have a employment to file a PR for his spouse. As long as you are able to show that you have enough funds in your account and most importantly you are not receiving any kind of financial assistance from the government. But inspite all this submitting a employment letter is an easy way no complications. If you can manage to continue your job for sometime and submit an employment letter along with your package then it will really help.

Thanks

disclaimer: Information provided by me are pure my opinions and i suggest you to check the official website of CIC for any information.

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Hi
I have applied spouse sponsored case of my wife who is in india. How long(months) I can stay out of canada with my wife.
Thanks
If you have received sponsor approval then you can stay as long as you want.
disclaimer: Information provided by me are pure my opinions and i suggest you to check the official website of CIC for any information.

myself&her

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
It’s better to cut off your vacation and make it shorter as possible two weeks to a month just to avoid any trouble that might come along just because of that instead of giving reasons for them to believe. Disclaimer as of Avani’s LOL.

MuAn

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
Hi
I have applied spouse sponsored case of my wife who is in india. How long(months) I can stay out of canada with my wife.
Thanks

• if you’re a Canadian citizen living outside Canada, you must show that you plan to live in Canada when your sponsored relative becomes a permanent resident.
  • You can’t sponsor someone if you’re a permanent resident living outside of Canada.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html#3900E2