*******July 2018******* Inland Spousal Sponsorship

wallbr

Star Member
May 7, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
Yes, we received an email a few days after with the interview date and time. We got DM letter on Feb 21 and then the interview date on the 28th.
Nice, congrats again!!! I’m happy you got it :D

US-CAN_Love

Oct 12, 2018
No hard feelings, and glad you got your DM already. I just disagree with the analysis -- just trying to set expectations, and why if you just follow this forum you might get wrong expectations. Just because you and handful that post in this topic were the 'early' acceptees, does not mean the majority of July applications were completed early. We'll all get there in the next months, but shouldn't generalize off of the sample presented here.

i don't understand why are people making great fuss about word " mostly". I am sorry if "mostly" hurt anyone. I feel for those who haven't received their AIP, SA yet and will hopefully receive soon too. Anyways, All the best.

andrei0917

Star Member
Oct 6, 2017
For everyone who already done their landing appointment, did they also ask for the photo ID of the sponsor? My husband (sponsor) is just so stubborn to have his ID changed since it still has his very old address. What can we do? Bills that match the address? Will that suffice?

Sid01

Mar 1, 2019
I got DM on one and got letter says my wife met all the requirement to sponser me and they will contact me shortly .. I guess that’s SA letter .. after that how long they will take for AIP . Can someone answer .. Thanks

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
No hard feelings, and glad you got your DM already. I just disagree with the analysis -- just trying to set expectations, and why if you just follow this forum you might get wrong expectations. Just because you and handful that post in this topic were the 'early' acceptees, does not mean the majority of July applications were completed early. We'll all get there in the next months, but shouldn't generalize off of the sample presented here.
No worries. Sorry, if i said something wrong. :) Wish you all the best.

SinghManpreet

Nov 30, 2012
They asked to confirm date of birth and address and asked for our ID and my photos. Then I had to sign the PR document and that was it. Our appointment was for 10:30 and we got seen at around 11:15 and it only took about 5 minutes.
Congratulations!

Now start counting days for citizenship lol jk

Reactions: Prettyjhazz

Funmi Adeniyi

Jan 16, 2016
Did anyone get the email from IRCC regarding progress bar?

In the email: Starting March 6, 2019, you will see a progress bar for your online application.

I got the mail but it will start tomorrow 6th according to the email I receives

We failed to link the paper application to GCkey while ago, so we didn't try any more.

If anyone see the progress bar under your application, can you please provide a screenshot and post here.

Application received: Jul 10, 2018
AOR: Aug 17, 2018
Medical Request Oct 24, 2018
Medical Received Nov 8, 2018 (no updates since then)

hailnail

Feb 19, 2019
For everyone who already done their landing appointment, did they also ask for the photo ID of the sponsor? My husband (sponsor) is just so stubborn to have his ID changed since it still has his very old address. What can we do? Bills that match the address? Will that suffice?
We took bills and things to confirm address, but they only looked at our driver licence to confirm address. I Don't know what to suggest for your situation. Maybe try to call cic to ask? Good luck!

andrei0917

Star Member
Oct 6, 2017
We took bills and things to confirm address, but they only looked at our driver licence to confirm address. I Don't know what to suggest for your situation. Maybe try to call cic to ask? Good luck!
I did and she said bring marriage certificate aince i already changed my name on my license