+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******July 2018******* Inland Spousal Sponsorship

hailnail

Feb 19, 2019
I did and she said bring marriage certificate aince i already changed my name on my license
Yes me too! Everything is in my married name, but not my travel documents. But they didn't ask for the bills or marriage certificate. But I would take it anyway, just in case. It's better to have the documents and not need them!

kylfjones

Oct 23, 2018
I got sponsor DM (SA? the acronyms for all of this are truly remarkable) on February 25th, but I, the applicant, was asked to provide more evidence of cohabitation. I provided all of that on February 27th, and I got what I believe is AIP today. It was the update stating that I was eligible to apply for PR, anyway.

So is all that's left after this my DM and then the interview? Overall, that was a decently speedy process. I'm somewhat impressed.

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Me too! So weird. DM both sides, AIP letter, then DM letter, then just got SA last night. Lol. Just waiting for husband's Landing Interview schedule. Anyone else waiting for Etobicoke office? :)[/QUOTE]

"Yeah, we are waiting for ETObicoke office too".

Betabr

Mar 21, 2018
I got sponsor DM (SA? the acronyms for all of this are truly remarkable) on February 25th, but I, the applicant, was asked to provide more evidence of cohabitation. I provided all of that on February 27th, and I got what I believe is AIP today. It was the update stating that I was eligible to apply for PR, anyway.

So is all that's left after this my DM and then the interview? Overall, that was a decently speedy process. I'm somewhat impressed.
Congrats on your AIP. Can you please share what new proofs you sent that you didnt send upfront with the application?
Thank you! And wish you get DM soon!!

Reactions: kylfjones

izz07

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Category........
FAM
Me too! So weird. DM both sides, AIP letter, then DM letter, then just got SA last night. Lol. Just waiting for husband's Landing Interview schedule. Anyone else waiting for Etobicoke office? :)
"Yeah, we are waiting for ETObicoke office too".[/QUOTE]

Hey! Application Received July 17th too! Looks like we got the exact same timeline! And same office too! Keep in touch for the Landing Interview schedule! ;)

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
"Yeah, we are waiting for ETObicoke office too".

Hey! Application Received July 17th too! Looks like we got the exact same timeline! And same office too! Keep in touch for the Landing Interview schedule! ;)[/QUOTE]

yeah, and moving along at same pace too!! :) Sure,will be in touch. :)

Reactions: Karen Arias

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
Me too! So weird. DM both sides, AIP letter, then DM letter, then just got SA last night. Lol. Just waiting for husband's Landing Interview schedule. Anyone else waiting for Etobicoke office? :)
"Yeah, we are waiting for ETObicoke office too".[/QUOTE]

For Etobicoke office, it would take about 2-3 weeks to get the landing interview email.

Reactions: Karen Arias

richardaha

Mar 1, 2019
After DM on ECAS.
Some people will have DM letter, some people are not, don't know why.
ok, so hopefully maybe by end of next week , it will be exactly 3 weeks after DM on both sides. :)[/QUOTE]

So according to our opinion, receiving DM letter means approval. It is just a matter of time when we go to a landing interview. On the other hand, my attorney said we don't know for sure until we receive the letter from IRCC office. So confused now. I mean what is the worst scenario here?

Reactions: KBsandhu