+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******July 2018******* Inland Spousal Sponsorship

monkeys89

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
We indicated that we are living together in my country and not in Canada. The question would be can a lawyer in Canada apply for Outland from there? I just assumed it's in-land since all the documents were submitted in Canada.
In your case, a lawyer in Canada can only apply for outland. Your assumption is wrong. You can only apply for inland if you happen to be in Canada. It's part of the name.

Rahel1986

Jun 15, 2018
Guys, Im very stressed, I still didnt received my OWP, Im trying to call Immigration Canada but they are not answering
Applied for Inland Spousal Sponsorship for PR & OWP
June 29 2018
- Application sent.(Police certificate from home country and Schedule A submitted upfront)
July 03 2018 - Application delivered to Processing Centre.
August 09 2018 - AOR 1
August 20 2018 Request for CSQ and undertaking application
August 27 2018 CSQ and undertaking application sent
August 28 2018 CSQ and undertaking application received by MIDI
October 24 2018 Medical Request
November 1 2018 RCMP Police Clearance Certificate
November 2 2018 Medical exam done

Reactions: KBsandhu

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Guys, Im very stressed, I still didnt received my OWP, Im trying to call Immigration Canada but they are not answering
June 29 2018
- Application sent.(Police certificate from home country and Schedule A submitted upfront)
August 09 2018 - AOR 1
when you applied for work permit, were you out of status??

Rahel1986

Jun 15, 2018
when you applied for work permit, were you out of status??
No, my status expired on October 17. I came here as a visitor on April 17 and sent Sponsorship with OWP on July 3.
When Im calling to speak with an agency, it says that the review of your eligibility have not started yet, is it normal??

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
No, my status expired on October 17. I came here as a visitor on April 17 and sent Sponsorship with OWP on July 3.
When Im calling to speak with an agency, it says that the review of your eligibility have not started yet, is it normal??
Because usually when you are out of status while applying for work permit, Then wp comes after spousal approval. yeah even my application says same the review of your eligibility have not started yet when i check on mycic.

Rahel1986

Jun 15, 2018
Because usually when you are out of status while applying for work permit, Then wp comes after spousal approval. yeah even my application says same the review of your eligibility have not started yet when i check on mycic.
I dont know what to do ((( I have flight ticket on January 1 and I am out of status right now

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
I dont know what to do ((( I have flight ticket on January 1 and I am out of status right now
Ok, don't panic. I know its frightening ,but try to get in contact with cic and ask why you haven't received work permit? Technically, you were in status when you applied for work permit, so you already should have received it by mid of Oct(depending on current processing time) Try calling cic in the morning and then you will know what to do. I wish you all the best.

Rahel1986

Jun 15, 2018
Ok, don't panic. I know its frightening ,but try to get in contact with cic and ask why you haven't received work permit? Technically, you were in status when you applied for work permit, so you already should have received it by mid of Oct(depending on current processing time) Try calling cic in the morning and then you will know what to do. I wish you all the best.
Thank you

LariBoo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
June 29 2018
August 09 2018 - AOR 1
You so much better, my app was received June 6th and still no ME request or OWP- I am freaking out everyday and they never answer the phone. They emailed me saying they got all my docs and will contact me if they need additiional documents. So sad to see august applicants receiving their docsbefore June applicants

Rahel1986

Jun 15, 2018
You so much better, my app was received June 6th and still no ME request or OWP- I am freaking out everyday and they never answer the phone. They emailed me saying they got all my docs and will contact me if they need additiional documents. So sad to see august applicants receiving their docsbefore June applicants
Hello,
You better reach them as soon as possible. I just spoke to an agent and they have mess up all my file. They have enter all the date incorrect. For example I have entered to Canada on 17 April 2018 and they have mention there 17 April 2017 only because when I have entered Canada there was not stamp on the passport. Now there asking me all kind of proof. As I understand when you are out of status while applying for work permit, Then wp comes after spousal approval.

Amyroy

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
June 29 2018
August 09 2018 - AOR 1
Hi can ask where did you go for RCMP Police Clearance ... i found one online in sherbrooke..

started

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just an update, my background check started yesterday. NB: I didn't submit a police certificate cos I've been in Canada as a student since i was 18.
Here is my timeline:

Inland - PR and OWP
Application sent - July 15
Received - July 16
OWP Received - shows July 9 (After linking on CIC)
AOR received - Aug 18
OWP Approved - Oct
Medical passed - Oct 24 (I had done my medical upfront and submitted it with the application)
Background check updated- November 13. It says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information".

Does anyone know how long it takes for the background check to be over with?? Will PCC or fingerprints still be requested?
mine started today.

Inland PR and OWP 2018
Application sent - July 16, 2018
Application Received - July 17
AOR - August 17, 2018
Medical Request - August 8, 201 ( my medical was done upfront )
Medical Appointments - August 20, 2018
Medical received - August 23, 2018
Medical passed - October 26 (updated)
OWP Approved - November 6,
Background check - November 15. We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Last edited:

shahesam84

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
June 29 2018
August 09 2018 - AOR 1
Hi
After you have received your CSQ approval, did you send a copy to CIC or the MIDI communicate with them themselves?

jack_is_jack

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18-12-2014
Guys, what is CSQ? Is everyone going through this step?

I only was able to google it as Certificat de Sélection du Québec

Sorry for the silly question :)