+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******July 2018******* Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Reetypd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hey guys! Good news here as well..
Application for PR + OWP received by CIC Mississauga on July 3
I called CIC on Tuesday and the very nice agent (from my experience this is quite a rare occurrence) reviewed all the details I gave her and she checked the application and gave me our application number and basically told me that the application won’t be sent back and sent me and email on how to link the application online. Both PR plus OWP applications are now linked and still no AOR!
Those who haven’t received an AOR, I would recommend calling early in the morning as soon as their offices open and see if you can get more info.
The previous agent didn’t even bother to check any details and just said that since I’m still within the 6 weeks I should wait up to another month!!! This agent who gave me the information even said that somehow my email address was removed from the system so chances are I would have never even gotten an AOR and left waiting and waiting. That’s just my experience, which I thought might be useful for you guys still waiting out there.
Wishing you all good luck!

LeeTel

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018
Good for you then.. hopefully ours will come out soon and that there would he nothing wrong. Keep updating us take care!

ravi9696

Apr 18, 2018
Hi All,

Can we start the whatsapp group chat for July Inland spousal application 2018 ? So it's easy to communicate and keep us up to date.

txt me on +1 647-893-2392. I will add you into group.

Thanks,
Khilan

hello kitty

Aug 20, 2010
I (sponsor) got our AOR.
Applied for Inland Spousal Sponsorship for PR & OWP
June 29 2018
- Application sent.(Police check certificated and Schedule A submitted upfront)
July 03 2018 - Application delivered to Processing Centre.
Aug 09 2018 - AOR

Client Application Status
Sponsorship

1. We received your application to sponsor XXXX XXXXX on July 3, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on August 9, 2018.
Do you know what’s next ?

hello kitty

Aug 20, 2010
Hey guys! Good news here as well..
Application for PR + OWP received by CIC Mississauga on July 3
I called CIC on Tuesday and the very nice agent (from my experience this is quite a rare occurrence) reviewed all the details I gave her and she checked the application and gave me our application number and basically told me that the application won’t be sent back and sent me and email on how to link the application online. Both PR plus OWP applications are now linked and still no AOR!
Those who haven’t received an AOR, I would recommend calling early in the morning as soon as their offices open and see if you can get more info.
The previous agent didn’t even bother to check any details and just said that since I’m still within the 6 weeks I should wait up to another month!!! This agent who gave me the information even said that somehow my email address was removed from the system so chances are I would have never even gotten an AOR and left waiting and waiting. That’s just my experience, which I thought might be useful for you guys still waiting out there.
Wishing you all good luck!
All Cic agents are knowledgeable, nice and friendly. Nothing to scared them about.

Reetypd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
All Cic agents are knowledgeable, nice and friendly. Nothing to scared them about.
Hello hello kitty.
Thanks for the note, but I didn’t say they are NOT nice just that some are not as nice as the one who went Above and Beyond what other agents have done in the past.
Being scared of them is nothing that I’ve promoted or what I’ve tried to portray with my post, but more that there are mistakes made by Cic and we should be persistent since these applications mean quite a lot to our lives.
That’s what my point was.

Reactions: hello kitty

hello kitty

Aug 20, 2010
Hello hello kitty.
Thanks for the note, but I didn’t say they are NOT nice just that some are not as nice as the one who went Above and Beyond what other agents have done in the past.
Being scared of them is nothing that I’ve promoted or what I’ve tried to portray with my post, but more that there are mistakes made by Cic and we should be persistent since these applications mean quite a lot to our lives.
That’s what my point was.
I See. What I meant for my reply is , everyone can call cic if there are questions and concerns in mind. They will able to answer your questions. I’m so sorry to hear your experience from the other agent.
I might misunderstood your statement but nothing to argue about this.From my experience every time I called them they are all kind and knowledgeable.
Best of luck to us

mel406

Star Member
Jan 9, 2018
basically told me that the application won’t be sent back and sent me and email on how to link the application online. Both PR plus OWP applications are now linked and still no AOR!
Would you mind sharing the instructions, even if just in a private message please? I've been trying to link my application for over a week and haven't had any luck. And the tracker shows a lot of cases moving on to the next steps, which makes me nervous about missing an update.

Reetypd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Would you mind sharing the instructions, even if just in a private message please? I've been trying to link my application for over a week and haven't had any luck. And the tracker shows a lot of cases moving on to the next steps, which makes me nervous about missing an update.
Have you received your AOR?
Private Messaged you

Aug 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
20-07-2018
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
Application Received; July 20 2018
AOR Received: August 19

Reetypd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi guys,
As we never really received an actual AOR however both applications (PR and OWP) have been linked to our online account - I will assume that all is ok with ththe submitted applications.
Now my question is that if any requests or messages related to the applications come from CIC, will they abe sent via email to the applicant, the applicant, or will they just show via our online accounts messages section?
Thanks for the help!