Med's Done....
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Please remove my name on July 2018 spreadsheet as my application has been marked as incomplete. My husband and my child has complete application as marked in the application only mine was incomplete, it was so unusual that the printer didn't print out one part of the application form its hard to explain, it was a yes or no box that didn't print out on my form, that is why it get incomplete.

The hard thing now is we moved from Yukon to Alberta and we don't have a job and on EI , any ideas if this would be a big issue on applying for citizenship? any inputs will be be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys!!!

good luck to all of us..

charmainefrances

Oct 24, 2011
St. Albert, Alberta
Visa Office......
CPC/VEGREVILLE TRANSFERRED TO CIC-EDMONTON
App. Filed.......
23-11-2010
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
12-10-2013
Med's Done....
23-10-2013 received by cic 31-10-2013
Interview........
12-09-2013 PASSED
Passport Req..
18-03-2014 PPR OF MY SON
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
June 24,2014 To God be the glory! PR CARD received: August 22, 2014 (exactly 60 days after landing)! Son's PR card arrived August 27, 2014 (exactly 65 days after landing)
Please remove my name on July 2018 spreadsheet as my application has been marked as incomplete. My husband and my child has complete application as marked in the application only mine was incomplete, it was so unusual that the printer didn't print out one part of the application form its hard to explain, it was a yes or no box that didn't print out on my form, that is why it get incomplete.

The hard thing now is we moved from Yukon to Alberta and we don't have a job and on EI , any ideas if this would be a big issue on applying for citizenship? any inputs will be be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys!!!

good luck to all of us..
Awwww!!! that is sad... another wait again :(

This happened to me too, the page that has the information of my passport did not print and good thing that I double checked before submitting. I knew that there was a part that was missing, cause I know I filled it out.. So I reprinted it again.

Anyway, kabayan... Good luck , malapit na ang finish line konting konti na lang yan!

MMCanada2014

Feb 20, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-09-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2016

Thanks guys!!!

good luck to all of us..
Sorry to hear that. You can apply as usual, having a job or not has nothing to do with the right to be a citizen.I knew people who exhausted the system till the extent and never had a job since they land till they became citizens, just getting money from the government all the time so don't worry about that

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015

Thanks guys!!!

good luck to all of us..
Very sorry to hear your application returned. No it won't be any issue. After your application delivered if you move in that cases some application get delay, since your package returned you should change the address. You should updated with new address. EI won't make any change your citizenship application. All they need your physical days are fulfilled. You have job or EI its nothing to do with citizenship application.

Sandy1515

May 25, 2015
Hi All,

My application was delivered on 27 July as I have seen most of the applicants have got AOR Even those applicants have got there AOR whose application was deliver after 31st July. I got e mail from IRCC that they can not fetch my file in system. Please help me to understand that they lost my application or they have not open it. and when I called again IRCC they said they are working on July 15th Application. Please advise if I should send new application with New fees or Old fee receipt would be fine.

sjjhala

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
Hi All,

My application was delivered on 27 July as I have seen most of the applicants have got AOR Even those applicants have got there AOR whose application was deliver after 31st July. I got e mail from IRCC that they can not fetch my file in system. Please help me to understand that they lost my application or they have not open it. and when I called again IRCC they said they are working on July 15th Application. Please advise if I should send new application with New fees or Old fee receipt would be fine.
How did you email IRCC? Did you include any evidence of Canada Post Delivery? I was also waiting for confirmation from them, with application delivery date being July 27.

Anyone here who has application delivery dates between July 20 to July 31 and not had their AoRs yet?

sjjhala

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
Hi,
I haven't received the AOR yet.. Every day checking my mailbox .. just worried... It is driving me nuts now.. I see few of the july 26th applicants had already received AOR.

Application mailed: 23rd July 2018
Application Received : 26 July 2018
Applied for : Family (3)
Application sent to Sydney, NS
I was also waiting for confirmation from them, with application delivery date being July 27.

Anyone here who has application delivery dates between July 20 to July 31 and not had their AoRs yet?

Wis214

Aug 18, 2018
I was also waiting for confirmation from them, with application delivery date being July 27.

Yes my Application delivered on July 27 and I'm still waiting for the AOR .. Or the big envelope .....I don't know what to do now

pardeep1328

Jul 17, 2014
VANCOUVER
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PR file 18 nov 2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF UPFRONT
Nomination.....
BC PNP APPROVED 19TH AUG 2014
AOR Received.
15-April-2015
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
22-April-2015
Med's Done....
22-April-2015
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
5 OCT 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in BC
Received mail for Fingerprints request yesterday evening and done my fingerprint today.

RCMP said it will be directly sent to Ottawa and then they will forward it to Local office.

RCMP charged 76 dollars in Vancouver Wheres my friend told me he paid 15 dollars for fingerprint in Regina.

RCMP said that might be possible but not sure.

Praspirant22

Jun 6, 2015
I never heard any application return after In Process status. You should be are fine. What do you mean insufficient information, have you forgot to add any doc with your application.
not to my knowledge..just trying establish scenario if anything missing it would be at the time of AOR..btw i saw in the spreadsheet entry with in process date and comments for returned application so got in to confusion

Sandy1515

May 25, 2015
How did you email IRCC? Did you include any evidence of Canada Post Delivery? I was also waiting for confirmation from them, with application delivery date being July 27.

I have used web form to contact IRCC

sjjhala

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
I have used web form to contact IRCC
A) Please paste the web form link here.

B) Did you also call them? I called them today and multiple times the system cut me off before transferring me to any agent. The only message I could get was a pre recorded one saying that they are working on applications received on or before July 30 2018. So this is within our application delivery timeline, however, people like us did not have any AoR yet.

C) For members: what can be done if they say the file was missing? Provide them with Canada Post Delivery proof? Do they search for it?

Frankly, It is not charity that they do and they charge a good amount of $$ for it so isn't this completely unprofessional on their part? (Kindly don't chalk it up to fate or patience) Is there any complaint mechanism?

D) Or is it a repeat application? What if they find the old file after one has sent the repeat application?

Please advise.

Last edited:

MaryLou6

Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014, common-law
Doc's Request.
OWP received May 26.2015, SA & AIP August 31, 2015, DM on September 3, 2015
AOR Received.
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
24-09-2015
Hi All,

If it wasn’t returned, I’m sure you will get the AOR within days, hold on tight. The weird thing with my application is, after I was able to log in I saw that they noted they received the application on August 1. But I got a confirmation that it was delivered and signed for on July 31.

Reactions: Sandy1515