+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july 2018, Citizen Application.

sjjhala

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
If it wasn’t returned, I’m sure you will get the AOR within days, hold on tight. The weird thing with my application is, after I was able to log in I saw that they noted they received the application on August 1. But I got a confirmation that it was delivered and signed for on July 31.
Thanks for the vote of confidence Mary. I just completed a conversation with the CIC agent and he said that they were working on applications dated July 13, 2018 while their own call in system categorically mentions July 30 2018. He said that it is better to wait for a couple of weeks more & as long as I have Canada Post's confirmation details I am fine. Honestly don't know what to think or feel or say. Guess it seems that life wants me to learn patience more.

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)
Received mail for Fingerprints request yesterday evening and done my fingerprint today.

RCMP said it will be directly sent to Ottawa and then they will forward it to Local office.

RCMP charged 76 dollars in Vancouver Wheres my friend told me he paid 15 dollars for fingerprint in Regina.

RCMP said that might be possible but not sure.
Did you received FP request through mail or email? do we specifically need to goto a RCMP office (neaby only 1 in 100km radius), or a local police station can do this too?

Reactions: pardeep1328

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Received mail for Fingerprints request yesterday evening and done my fingerprint today.

RCMP said it will be directly sent to Ottawa and then they will forward it to Local office.

RCMP charged 76 dollars in Vancouver Wheres my friend told me he paid 15 dollars for fingerprint in Regina.

RCMP said that might be possible but not sure.
I knew you you will receive fingerprint when your ecas added 1 more line. thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Reactions: pardeep1328

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
not to my knowledge..just trying establish scenario if anything missing it would be at the time of AOR..btw i saw in the spreadsheet entry with in process date and comments for returned application so got in to confusion
Application returned after IP , OMG haven't heard that before.. I hope you will be fine.

indiancandian

Oct 15, 2018
Hi All,

My application was delivered on 27 July as I have seen most of the applicants have got AOR Even those applicants have got there AOR whose application was deliver after 31st July. I got e mail from IRCC that they can not fetch my file in system. Please help me to understand that they lost my application or they have not open it. and when I called again IRCC they said they are working on July 15th Application. Please advise if I should send new application with New fees or Old fee receipt would be fine.
I am in the same boat. Hence raised a request with IRCC with the evidence of
I was also waiting for confirmation from them, with application delivery date being July 27.

Anyone here who has application delivery dates between July 20 to July 31 and not had their AoRs yet?
I am on the same boat. My application was received on 26th July and yet to receive AOR. I submitted a request to IRCC with the confirmation of mail delivery.. will wait for their response.

ashlobo

Mar 20, 2016
Hi,

the forum is too wieldy to find the answer and I kinda gave up lol. Can someone tell me how would I know once they've started reviewing an application. I got the AOR a little over a week ago. Wold I receive an email again?

Matthijs

Sep 29, 2018
Niagara
Once your Ecas shows In Process. You won’t receive another email untill they invite you for the citizenship test. That one comes over email

Hydi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
How did you email IRCC? Did you include any evidence of Canada Post Delivery? I was also waiting for confirmation from them, with application delivery date being July 27.

Anyone here who has application delivery dates between July 20 to July 31 and not had their AoRs yet?
My application was delivered on July 18 and no AOR yet. I called the CIC and they said that they are still working on July 13 applications. I don't trust them though because August applicants start getting their AORs now.
Can you or any one tell me please how to send them en email? I have all the delivery information with the signature of the guy who received the application

hansiefer

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
My application was delivered on July 18 and no AOR yet. I called the CIC and they said that they are still working on July 13 applications. I don't trust them though because August applicants start getting their AORs now.
Can you or any one tell me please how to send them en email? I have all the delivery information with the signature of the guy who received the application
It's somewhat normal. Did you ask them over phone if they have received your application? I had similar worries, too, but upon calling, they confirmed that they had indeed received my application. In a couple of weeks after that I received my AOR.

You should be able to find the number on this thread.

Reactions: Hydi

hansiefer

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
not to my knowledge..just trying establish scenario if anything missing it would be at the time of AOR..btw i saw in the spreadsheet entry with in process date and comments for returned application so got in to confusion
Application returned after IP , OMG haven't heard that before.. I hope you will be fine.
It was a mistake - someone entered application returned for mrs.cam. I searched on the thread and that isn't the case for her

svirac

Oct 17, 2018
Please add me to the sheet - info is below. I'm also happy to help maintain if you want to grant me access. Thanks!

id: svirac
App.Type: Family (2)
Physical Presence Days: 1,597.5
App Sent: Jul 4, 2018
App Recd: Jul 6, 2018
AOR: Sep 12, 2018
In Process: Sep 24, 2018
Test Invite:
Test date:
Decision Made ECAS:
Oath Letter:
Oath Date: