+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july 2018, Citizen Application.

indiancandian

Oct 15, 2018
Hi,
I haven't received the AOR yet.. Every day checking my mailbox .. just worried... It is driving me nuts now.. I see few of the july 26th applicants had already received AOR.

Application mailed: 23rd July 2018
Application Received : 26 July 2018
Applied for : Family (3)
Application sent to Sydney, NS

newandold

Jan 30, 2017
Hi guys
Congratulations on those who finished the application so quickly! Pls remove me from the list as our application was returned due to incorrect photo specification. The photo did not have info needed at the back. We have resent it, but it means we will be August group now.
What information was missed, stamp or name and if it was the only reason? Thank you

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Hi guys
Congratulations on those who finished the application so quickly! Pls remove me from the list as our application was returned due to incorrect photo specification. The photo did not have info needed at the back. We have resent it, but it means we will be August group now.
Sorry to hear that, now another waiting time. :(

Last edited:

CLTGRL

Mar 12, 2014
What information was missed, stamp or name and if it was the only reason? Thank you
Yes it was stamped as received, what does this mean, is it all ok except picture? It was missing photographer's name, address written at the back. We sent it back within the same week.

newandold

Jan 30, 2017
Yes it was stamped as received, what does this mean, is it all ok except picture? It was missing photographer's name, address written at the back. We sent it back within the same week.
I asked, because I also forgot to ask photographer to stamp with date and name and did not write my name too. Mine was received on August 1, but I did not receive it back yet, though I am waiting it every day :( When did you receive it back?

Praspirant22

Jun 6, 2015
Is there any chance of application returning after it moved to In Process state due to insufficient information? Are there anyone whose application returned after moved to In Process status?

ebleyes

Sep 14, 2018
Wow, I don't remember writing my name on the photos. I'm single though so they must have assumed it's me.

jdrellores

Aug 24, 2018
ID: jrellores
App. Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1098
App. Sent: June 4, 2018
App Recd: June 6, 2018
AOR: August 9, 2018
In Process: August 23, 2018

frange

May 25, 2018
Are you a family base OR single applicant?

Hossto

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
App. Filed.......
29/06/2010
Is there any chance of application returning after it moved to In Process state due to insufficient information? Are there anyone whose application returned after moved to In Process status?
after in process stage, if they need more evidence, they just ask for extra information or documents.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
I never heard any application return after In Process status. You should be are fine. What do you mean insufficient information, have you forgot to add any doc with your application.