+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 applied student visa candidates for september 2018 intake

Aug 1, 2018
hello there.i forgot to add my siblings details in my visa application but added in my sop.i made an offline application at vfs mumbai.how to add my siblings details in the family information plz help me out.thanks

Skaur37

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
I have applied under sds on 9july fron chd vfs and received acknowledgment letter on 23rd july. Under medical they said you don’t need medical. We will msg you if this changes and under reviewing eligibility they said your application is in progress we will message you once when reviewing your eligibility starts
How long it will take?? I am so worried..
Same here I applied on 10 july and got acknowledgement on 24 july and status same as you and no updates yet

Rajatsharma80

Aug 2, 2018
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress
How much time does it take to review eligibilty?
I applied on 14th july under SDS for september intake

Rohit2365

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress
How much time does it take to review eligibilty?
I applied on 14th july under SDS for september intake
I also got same status
I applied on 13th july
Why it is indicating you don't need a medical exam
I am very worried

Reactions: rishiu

Rohit2365

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
It appears that way initially, later changes the status. Don't worry about that
Actually I have entered wrong answer for designation country question during visa application
So I didn't get option relating to medical in documents upload
It's almost 3 week now

Susmit wadke

Mar 15, 2018
I reapplied on 24th july when can i expect my visa? First visa filing done on 11 may after waiting 3 months i got refused.

tring

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Actually I have entered wrong answer for designation country question during visa application
So I didn't get option relating to medical in documents upload
It's almost 3 week now
oh! damn
Did you contact them or anything to change that?