+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 applied student visa candidates for september 2018 intake

neetznew

May 17, 2018
Hello,

Applied for study permit on July 6th 2018 in VFS Chennai. Got SMS and mail that application forwarded to bangaBangfor processing. Linked to my online account on 16th July. It says reviewing eligibility. I have applied through SDS . Any idea how long does it take to approve?

u got your medical updates

darthv

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Applied 4th July - Non University Category but with pre meds. Linked GIC on 7th July. Haven’t received LOA yet and no updates. VFS New Delhi. Already got a multiple entry TRV earlier this year but didn’t have time to use it.
That must be visitor visa with V1 category. For study permit the TRV is of type S1/SW1.
Your medical updated/ Review of eligibility started?

Aqeelcharania

Jul 18, 2018
i have one more question, while filing my visa, I uploaded one additional document, but i couldnt see that in View My Submitted Application.
I can see the file names of other documets which I have uploaded but cant find the additonal documet name. It works that way or there is a problem.

Kkkk_2000

Jul 14, 2018
I have applied under sds on 9july fron chd vfs and received acknowledgment letter on 23rd july. Under medical they said you don’t need medical. We will msg you if this changes and under reviewing eligibility they said your application is in progress we will message you once when reviewing your eligibility starts
How long it will take?? I am so worried..

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
My consultant forgot to upload my 12 th results am I in trouble or not?
Dont worry you can upload the docuemnts web form/CSE. Go to IRCC website under CONTACT US option select Case Specific Enquiry and enter all details and attach pdf of your document when asked and upload it.

Temo528

Jun 16, 2018
Hello everyone
I applied on 17th July offline via delhi vfs under university category
When can I expect to get final decision
My classes will be starting from 5th sep