+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 applied student visa candidates for september 2018 intake

jigsa

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
My consultant forgot to upload my 12 th results am I in trouble or not?
Why It is compulsory to provide 12th marksheets as it is not require. As per SDS checklist, it is latest degree/marksheets/transcript of highest degree to be require.

Rohit2365

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Hi i have submitted my visa application on 3 july under general because i was refused on may 15 because i have done mba here and they thought that it is not a career progression move for me i have applied for caips notes and attached the reason of my doing the course in an application is there any chance that i would get visa?
I heard that most of rejection of visa takes place between first 3 weeks of application of visa
Is it right?

Aakriti choudhary

Mar 20, 2018
Hi i have got acknowledment mail that we are processing your app normally and we have received large number of applications your app is in queue after 4 weeks of submitting the application is it a positive indication?

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
Anyone here applied online? Can anyone please let me know the precise steps to be followed in order to apply?

I am applying on my own so don't know how to apply. What are the documents which are imperative to attach while submitting and what are the mistakes which one must avoid while applying online? Any additional documents required?

I would be eternally grateful.