+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 applied student visa candidates for september 2018 intake

xoGoodgirlxoo

Jul 21, 2018
Hello,

Applied for study permit on July 6th 2018 in VFS Chennai. Got SMS and mail that application forwarded to bangaBangfor processing. Linked to my online account on 16th July. It says reviewing eligibility. I have applied through SDS . Any idea how long does it take to approve?
So did you pass your medical and ol?

Farhin16@3

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
Applied at vfs Ahmedabad on 19th under University category. File forwaded same day to Bangalore. How many days will it take to make a decision now.

juvenilekk

Jul 21, 2017
Hello, I’ll be applying online coming Monday but I wanted to ask if it’s necessary to explain in your Letter of Explanation why you were refused and how your new application tackles all areas for reasons of the earlier rejection?

Applied Last year June and got refused due to insufficient funds.

Thanks guys.

rohan555

Oct 7, 2017
Hello, I’ll be applying online coming Monday but I wanted to ask if it’s necessary to explain in your Letter of Explanation why you were refused and how your new application tackles all areas for reasons of the earlier rejection?

Applied Last year June and got refused due to insufficient funds.

Thanks guys.
It’s very important that you do that.

rohan555

Oct 7, 2017
Applied 4th July - Non University Category but with pre meds. Linked GIC on 7th July. Haven’t received LOA yet and no updates. VFS New Delhi. Already got a multiple entry TRV earlier this year but didn’t have time to use it.

juvenilekk

Jul 21, 2017
It’s very important that you do that.
Rohan555 please, how do I go about that and do I write more about that in place of the reasons why I want to study in Canada or I should upload another letter explaining my interests in studying in Canada?

rohan555

Oct 7, 2017
Your Letter of Explanation is essentially a Statement of Purpose. It’s one and the same thing. Only that you can merge more documents into your SOP while in pdf form and submit it as a Letter of Explanation if needed. Else it’s just a SOP as far as study permits are concerned and SOP is a highly recommended unlike what the website says as optional.

It’s in your SOP ( you can find format online in this forum ) that you would want to write about your reason, interests, ties to your home country and changes made by you to address previous rejection reasons.

Reactions: juvenilekk

muskan_sandhu

Jul 21, 2018
hlo everyone!! i applied on 6th of july.i didn't received any update yet!! my classes will be starting on 5th september..really very tensed