+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Dear All..

Wish to inform you that after 17 months of waiting,,.. we have received PPR and the same has been processed from our end.
I would like to thank all of the senior members and the whole forum for there extended support. Cant explain how it was but ended all well.
Anyone who's still waiting for PPR i wish them all the good luck and if anyone wants to know and understand anything please post your queries....
Once again thanks a lot....

Reactions: Blessme00

Kawalpreet12

Feb 3, 2020
Dear All..

Wish to inform you that after 17 months of waiting,,.. we have received PPR and the same has been processed from our end.
I would like to thank all of the senior members and the whole forum for there extended support. Cant explain how it was but ended all well.
Anyone who's still waiting for PPR i wish them all the good luck and if anyone wants to know and understand anything please post your queries....
Spouse visa ???

ishsar

Dec 12, 2018
Dear All..

Congratulations dear.. Your application was EE or PNP. In my case already 19 months have crossed. No remed no update and no review required..

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Congratulations dear.. Your application was EE or PNP. In my case already 19 months have crossed. No remed no update and no review required..
If you have not called IRCC, I think it is high time you should. Have you asked for GCMS/CBSA notes. You should definitely ask for an update.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
It's so weird that it takes so long after they tell you everything is approved. What is up with this?
Its pathetic to have to wait at this stage. I have heard that each month visa offices have a certain quota of issuing PPRs. I am not sure how valid that is but perhaps this could be a reason? I have been waiting now for close to 15 months too and have seen your updates regularly. Fingers crossed! Atleast your at the end of this journey!

ishsar

Dec 12, 2018
If you have not called IRCC, I think it is high time you should. Have you asked for GCMS/CBSA notes. You should definitely ask for an update.
Called them ample number of times, 3 GCMS notes ordered in the last 13 months (after 6 month period got over). Standard response - Eligibility met and file waiting for an officer's review. Medicals expired since June,19.