Med's Request
12 - 6 - 2019
Med's Done....
29 - 6 - 2019
Passport Req..
17 - 7 - 2019
VISA ISSUED...
1 - 8- 2019
What do you guys think? Is this the week?
Hi @CanadianSympathy ... The situation has become harsh for you guys. I am so sorry to hear that your fiance had to leave without any answer from CIC. It's hard to believe that the land you were born on can be so stone cold towards you. And maybe you cannot see light at the end of the tunnel of this PR application yet the courage and patience you've both shown is worth an applaud. I cannot answer when it will come but I after reading your posts I really felt bad and couldn't help posting a message. I am sure things will soon change and you'll have an answer. I rather pray this happens soon. Amen

CanadianSympathy

Feb 11, 2019
Hi @CanadianSympathy ... The situation has become harsh for you guys. I am so sorry to hear that your fiance had to leave without any answer from CIC. It's hard to believe that the land you were born on can be so stone cold towards you. And maybe you cannot see light at the end of the tunnel of this PR application yet the courage and patience you've both shown is worth an applaud. I cannot answer when it will come but I after reading your posts I really felt bad and couldn't help posting a message. I am sure things will soon change and you'll have an answer. I rather pray this happens soon. Amen
It’s been very hard. Thanks for the support. I’ll soon be ready to leave myself it this doesn’t get straight.

ajwadkhayaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
Alhamdulillah!! By the grace of almighty, i have received the golden mail today:) I definitely accept this forum immensely helps to me. Thank you all the people who guide me, advise me all the way to PPR. Here is my timeline:

ITA 8th August 2018
AOR 20th August 2018
MEP 13th Sep 2018
Bio 16th Sep 2018
GCMS order and got to know RR for POF
Long Silence to till March 21st 2019-(File transferred to SVO)
Again silence.......on 18th May Eligibility passed.
21st May BG Status changed to processing your BG
I was so unlucky that IRCC put me under Comprehensive Screening:( ( CBSA told that)
Nov 26th medical request and medical were done the next day.
Dec 4th medical passed
PPR Same Day and passport submitted also on the same day:)
Total Time Aor to PPR-15 months 14 days
Hey. Congratulations. It's a relief that someone is getting PPR
I got medical request on 27th Nov, submitted on 4th Dec and passed on 6th Dec. Nothing after that. Idk if this excruciating wait will just continue

Reactions: SRayhan87

ajwadkhayaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
Roll call. How many July folks are left here?
Me and my wife

AOR : 17 July 2018
ADR for IELTS in August and submitted
Got GCMS and came to know that there was variation of $84 for POF
Updated bank statements uploaded

ADR in May 2019 for few documents of my wife
Uploaded in May

Remedical and IP2 on 27 Nov 2019
Remedical passed on 6 Dec 2019

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Hey. Congratulations. It's a relief that someone is getting PPR
I got medical request on 27th Nov, submitted on 4th Dec and passed on 6th Dec. Nothing after that. Idk if this excruciating wait will just continue
don't worry...wait just a bit....you are very close to receiving ppr.

CanadianSympathy

Feb 11, 2019
On March 17th 2020 it will be the 20 month anniversary of her application. It is also St Patrick’s day. I will be making an executive decision on leaving Canada that day.

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
I think I've almost lost hope. Even after remedical passing I dont see any movement. Most of them are saying they got PPR same day or next day after passing remedical.
I think you should send an email to the visa office regarding delay of ppr. Sometimes they delay without any reason and many applicants got ppr immediately send email to them.

CanadianSympathy

Feb 11, 2019
I think I've almost lost hope. Even after remedical passing I dont see any movement. Most of them are saying they got PPR same day or next day after passing remedical.
We are both July 17 and both Ottawa. I think they are shitting the bed hard where we are concerned. At least you got a medical request. My financee has gotten fuck all from them.

CanadianSympathy

Feb 11, 2019
So I have a question. Her passport is expiring in July 2020 and she’s getting a new one. Does she need to provide any information to IRCC in regards to this?