+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

CanadianSympathy

Feb 11, 2019
Hey CanSym, does your local MP intervene and asks about your file to CIC ?
I email my MP once a month, and he says CIC is waiting on outside agencies to complete their review. Until they finish, CIC cannot do anything.
Also, I read that your fiance's application is in review. How about your application? Is it completed?
As far as outside agencies, who knows? But her GCMS has background check recommended pass and on her previous application it was passed. I literally think it’s just the review required holding everything back, which puts the blame directly with CIC.

Reactions: EE12345

EE12345

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
As far as outside agencies, who knows? But her GCMS has background check recommended pass and on her previous application it was passed. I literally think it’s just the review required holding everything back, which puts the blame directly with CIC.
Yes, well thanks for the info. Eligibility processing is done by cic I believe, so I think it is them who can complete it. MPs are always a good way forward, so i will say keep in touch with them.
You may also try writing below consultant: His name is Kubeir K. I have read from whatsapp posts that he is knowledgeable and very good help.
http://askkubeir.com/contact-kubeir/

He also has facebook group, but on that candidate's posts mostly are of newbies who are just starting out. For about $70 USD or so, he does a 20 min telephonic conversation as well if it may help you. http://askkubeir.com/appointment/
I think I am going to do it, just to get another opinion, as I have heard good reviews from a whatsapp group.

Also, as you are a citizen already, when you marry someone your spouse is directly eligible for citizenship I was thinking. But I am no expert, you must be knowing better. We'll keep in touch.

CanadianSympathy

Feb 11, 2019
Yes, well thanks for the info. Eligibility processing is done by cic I believe, so I think it is them who can complete it. MPs are always a good way forward, so i will say keep in touch with them.
You may also try writing below consultant: His name is Kubeir K. I have read from whatsapp posts that he is knowledgeable and very good help.
http://askkubeir.com/contact-kubeir/

He also has facebook group, but on that candidate's posts mostly are of newbies who are just starting out. For about $70 USD or so, he does a 20 min telephonic conversation as well if it may help you. http://askkubeir.com/appointment/
I think I am going to do it, just to get another opinion, as I have heard good reviews from a whatsapp group.

Also, as you are a citizen already, when you marry someone your spouse is directly eligible for citizenship I was thinking. But I am no expert, you must be knowing better. We'll keep in touch.
For us we just didn’t want to rush into the expense of a wedding simply to get through this ridiculous system. We shouldn’t be forced to do that. Also marriage doesn’t guarantee anything. So far as I am aware all it means is I have to sponsor her and that can take up to another year to process. A girl she knows from Germany just got her PR today after 18 months.

ishsar

Dec 12, 2018
Hi. My application has crossed 16 months, still in IP1. File was last updated in August,18. Is there any way to reach out to IRCC through phone from India.

Reactions: Archavin89

EE12345

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
Chugging along to 16 months as of Nov 17. This is just beyond hopeless.
Yes, well me too. I have sent a request to my consultant to order GCMS notes. This will be my second one. This month my MP said nothing new - just that my file is still under assessment.
Cansym I think you should consult some professionals and see what they say. I think whats going on with you is not fair, and just silent waiting might not help.

CanadianSympathy

Feb 11, 2019
Yes, well me too. I have sent a request to my consultant to order GCMS notes. This will be my second one. This month my MP said nothing new - just that my file is still under assessment.
Cansym I think you should consult some professionals and see what they say. I think whats going on with you is not fair, and just silent waiting might not help.
Thanks man. She’s leaving the 5th of December regardless and won’t return until it gets resolved. I’ve already begun preliminary planning to get a working holiday visa to join her in Ireland. It’s just a matter of when I’m willing to give up.

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
As with everything in this god forsaken process, there is no min or max time. It’s just whenever they damn well feel like processing things.
Hey @CanadianSympathy , I have been following the group lately and I can see you are still fighting hard but hold on there mate and you should be find, I know it is hard but then there is nothing we can do except constant follow ups with CIC to know your status. You will be fine and we are with you.

linsa

Mar 20, 2019
Category........
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Hey guys! I wouldn't be doing this group justice if I do not share my experience, I have never gone through such a hard school of waiting / patience as I did, while waiting for the express entry to come through, 16 good months :( This forum was a major source of encouragement to me and though I know I among the very last, let me just drop this here.

My Timeline:

ITA - April 11, 2018
AOR- July 7, 2018
MEP - September 21, 2018
Long silence
GCMS - April 17, 2019 (RR on Eligibility/Experience)
Submitted APOE- May 13, 2019
Long Silence with generic replies to web form inquiries
Re-Medical Request - August 14, 2019
Ghost Update (Medicals passed) - November 8, 2019
PPR - Nov 12, 2019 02:19 am(GMT+1)

Many times I felt like giving up, but whenever I came over to the forum, I was encouraged. So grateful to God & thanks to you all, particularly, @djangoboy @CaptainJG and many others I haven't mentioned by name! If you are still waiting, don't give up!!!!

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Hey guys! I wouldn't be doing this group justice if I do not share my experience, I have never gone through such a hard school of waiting / patience as I did, while waiting for the express entry to come through, 16 good months :( This forum was a major source of encouragement to me and though I know I among the very last, let me just drop this here.

My Timeline:

ITA - April 11, 2018
AOR- July 7, 2018
MEP - September 21, 2018
Long silence

Many times I felt like giving up, but whenever I came over to the forum, I was encouraged. So grateful to God & thanks to you all, particularly, @djangoboy @CaptainJG and many others I haven't mentioned by name! If you are still waiting, don't give up!!!!
Congratulations...:D
Finally your wait is over.
All the best for your new life in Canada.:):)

Reactions: linsa

kAWAL22

Nov 15, 2019

My Timeline:

ITA - April 11, 2018
AOR- July 7, 2018
MEP - September 21, 2018
Long silence

Hii there

CONGRATULATIONS

My file is in Winnipeg local office. My aor is 4 JULY 2018. U HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG WILL THEY TAKE ?/

Reactions: linsa