+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

geraldine27

Sep 12, 2019
Hello

Thank you for your mail.

Thank you for the responce.
I see different emails to send the docs.
1. adm-kriminalregister@politi.dk
2.kbhv-acoe-kr@politi.dk (the one you gave)

Either of the two will do?

Before we can make you a criminal record, you have to send a signed request with an address where to send your criminal record (we only send by normal/ordinary post)

Scan and send it to kbhv-acoe-kr@politi.dk and we will send your criminal record soon after receiving.

You should receive Denmark PCC within two weeks.

geraldine27

Sep 12, 2019
Much appreciated. Thank you so much.
Additional, with the new law of Canada for right for the pre PR. How long (months) does it usually take for the processing after submission of complete documents?

geraldine27

Sep 12, 2019
Ho everyone =)
Does anybody know here the specific time frame for ECA ?
Is already pass 35 business days . Should i worry about it ?
A sper status online , it shows IN PROGRESS.

InaLivingTheDream

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
Did anybody receive an email from London Immigration regarding an interview schedule?

My application is 1 year and 2 mos now to be exact. :( London VO. And still no updates.

gessica90

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Hi guys,

I received the passport request last week.
The email was clear for me to send only a copy of the passport, because I`m from a visa exempt Country Yesterday I received another email asking for the original passport immediately.
Does anyone already facing similar situation?

Thank you,

geraldine27

Sep 12, 2019
Hello

Hi again. Already sent the requeat. But i havent got any confirmation email from them

Thank you for your mail.

Before we can make you a criminal record, you have to send a signed request with an address where to send your criminal record (we only send by normal/ordinary post)

Scan and send it to kbhv-acoe-kr@politi.dk and we will send your criminal record soon after receiving.

You should receive Denmark PCC within two weeks.