+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
They told me 8 weeks which seems excessive but I can't argue I guess. Did they say the same for you? Maybe they were just covering themselves in case it takes longer than usual. We all know IRCC isn't always timely, eh? ;)
same here....they told me maximum 3 months..It was written 3 months in a generic 1 page "Welcome to Canada" print out letter they gave it to me...maybe this print out was too old as previously, it used to take 2+ months...
i told her that current processing time is 12 days, but she said we are being told to say 3 months as per that generic letter...

InaLivingTheDream

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
It might be a landing interview....
I actually don't know. I am currently in Dubai and I am waiting for PPR. I don't think its a landing interview. Below is the email I received.

"visa officer in charge of your application has decided that an interview is required. Interviews are usually conducted in our offices in Abu Dhabi during our area trips. Unfortunately, we are unable to advise when the interview will take place. We will contact you as soon as we have confirmed the date, time and location of the interview."

Should I worry? When could the interview be?

GauravChopra4

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi everyone, got the ready for visa mail atlast. Below is the timeline to motivate a few of you who are waiting for their email
AOR 11th Aug 2018
Medical massed 26th Aug 2018
ADR - Schedule A - sometime in September 2018
ADR again schedule A - 23rd October 2018
GCMS - Feb 2019, nothing clear in the notes, everything appeared passed, some review notes related to the funds and qualifications
GCMS again in July 2019, same notes with added section for review of funds, so sent the updated pof in the end of july
Remedical request - 21st Aug 2019
Schedule A and travel history and updated POF request - 23rd Aug 2019
Remedicals passed - 6th September 2019
Ready for visa email - 11th September 2019

Just stay positive and calm, thats all I can suggest.
All the very best to the ones who are left.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Hi everyone, got the ready for visa mail atlast. Below is the timeline to motivate a few of you who are waiting for their email
AOR 11th Aug 2018
Medical massed 26th Aug 2018
ADR - Schedule A - sometime in September 2018
ADR again schedule A - 23rd October 2018
GCMS - Feb 2019, nothing clear in the notes, everything appeared passed, some review notes related to the funds and qualifications
GCMS again in July 2019, same notes with added section for review of funds, so sent the updated pof in the end of july
Remedical request - 21st Aug 2019
Schedule A and travel history and updated POF request - 23rd Aug 2019
Remedicals passed - 6th September 2019
Ready for visa email - 11th September 2019

Just stay positive and calm, thats all I can suggest.
All the very best to the ones who are left.
Congratulations !

jacam

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
421 days wooooo
I know it's hard but give it time. Two week after I got an email from the visa office saying my file was still on queue to be reviewed by an officer and there was no time set for the review I got my first ghost update and then two weeks later PPR, so give it a month and you will see movement.

Reactions: kzeed12

CanadianSympathy

Feb 11, 2019
I know it's hard but give it time. Two week after I got an email from the visa office saying my file was still on queue to be reviewed by an officer and there was no time set for the review I got my first ghost update and then two weeks later PPR, so give it a month and you will see movement.
Trying to keep cool. What was your AOR?

geraldine27

Sep 12, 2019
Hi everyone . I am sorting and starting my documents ready for a job offer available. and i needed a police clearance from NORWAY and DENMARK. Can someone assists me in doing so and the steps ? Please. thank you in advance

Geraldine

geraldine27

Sep 12, 2019
i worked in NORWAY and DENMARK for almost 2 years with a work permit . But i dont know how to get a police clearance. Can please someone assits me with steps ? Thank you

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018

geraldine27

Sep 12, 2019

Thank you for the reply.
Do you know the time frame for Denmark in getting police record ?
I know Norway as i read, i need to submit fist details thru email and wait for a month or so to be sent to me via Snail mail?
is it the same procedure for Denmark ? Do i need any forms to be filled in for Denmark request ?

Reactions: kzeed12

afroze

Aug 19, 2015
Thank you for the reply.
Do you know the time frame for Denmark in getting police record ?
I know Norway as i read, i need to submit fist details thru email and wait for a month or so to be sent to me via Snail mail?
is it the same procedure for Denmark ? Do i need any forms to be filled in for Denmark request ?
Hello

Thank you for your mail.

Before we can make you a criminal record, you have to send a signed request with an address where to send your criminal record (we only send by normal/ordinary post)

Scan and send it to kbhv-acoe-kr@politi.dk and we will send your criminal record soon after receiving.

You should receive Denmark PCC within two weeks.