Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Guys, what is Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents ??
CoPR , you will get this a confirmation of your PR, along with your passports stamped for one time visa to enter Canada. This is a document with you pic and details and will be used during landing and afterwords too. so keep this intact.

Reactions: shashi819

shashi819

Apr 16, 2019
CoPR , you will get this a confirmation of your PR, along with your passports stamped for one time visa to enter Canada. This is a document with you pic and details and will be used during landing and afterwords too. so keep this intact.
Thanks, got it.. I read it wrong that- i need to send it, my bad..

Reactions: ersandee

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Remedical Status : "September 5, You passed medical."
But today got mail from CIC, Nothing mentioned, Spouse Medical Form Dated 4 September, 2019 again sent with new dates (30 days validity). What to do now...
did you completed your wife re-meds ? If yes, then just send the new medical recipts, also check with the hospital if the have loaded the new medicals.

Reactions: kzeed12

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hi guys,

I'm so happy! I just received the PPR e-mail.
Thanks everyone for all the support!
I'm pretty sure all of you will get yours sooner than later!

Thank you!
@gessica90 Remember on Thursday you said
I`m July and still waiting...and losing my hope!

And Finally you Get your PR Email in a few days time - Congrats - Happy for u ..

Its just proof that things could turn around within a day or weeks time ..

Enjoy the peace and joy - Best wishes for your days ahead - Good Luck..

And to everyone still waiting - i hope something like this happens to us on one fine day and everything changes and all the stress and dissapointment fades off !!

gessica90

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
@gessica90 Remember on Thursday you said
I`m July and still waiting...and losing my hope!

And Finally you Get your PR Email in a few days time - Congrats - Happy for u ..

Its just proof that things could turn around within a day or weeks time ..

Enjoy the peace and joy - Best wishes for your days ahead - Good Luck..

And to everyone still waiting - i hope something like this happens to us on one fine day and everything changes and all the stress and dissapointment fades off !!
Yes, within a day a lot can happen! : ) Don`t give up! You guys will get yours soon and all the wait will be over!
I think they will finalize all July applicants by the end of this month.

I submitted my documents today! Waiting now for my passport back!

Thank you sooo much! : )

huzm

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Yes, within a day a lot can happen! : ) Don`t give up! You guys will get yours soon and all the wait will be over!
I think they will finalize all July applicants by the end of this month.

I submitted my documents today! Waiting now for my passport back!

Thank you sooo much! : )
Congratulations. It is amazing that you got the PPR on the same day when they extended your medical. This morning, I called IRCC, they said everything passed except the medicals and they are looking at the medicals. Today, I also got my medicals extended because the profile changed to 'September 6, you passed the medical exam'. Hope I can get the PPR soon like you!

Reactions: kzeed12 and cecict

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Congratulations. It is amazing that you got the PPR on the same day when they extended your medical. This morning, I called IRCC, they said everything passed except the medicals and they are looking at the medicals. Today, I also got my medicals extended because the profile changed to 'September 6, you passed the medical exam'. Hope I can get the PPR soon like you!
Awesome @huzm .. That means they are finalizing your app too..

Should hear good news from you soon :) ..
That is proof backlogs are being worked - more hope :)

Hang in there bud - dnt forget to update here once you get it :)

Reactions: jessy87

huzm

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Awesome @huzm .. That means they are finalizing your app too..

Should hear good news from you soon :) ..
That is proof backlogs are being worked - more hope :)

Hang in there bud - dnt forget to update here once you get it :)
Thanks man. You will see the progresses on your application as well.

Reactions: kzeed12

Hochspitch

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Finished my landing on Friday. Process is finally complete (once my card arrives).

I flagpolled to New York and back on the same day. I flew through Porter because I just got a cheap last minute flight through them. I would recommend it though for inland applicants in Toronto. The airport is a lot quieter. Once I arrived back in Canada I just flashed my COPR cause I had no idea what I was doing and they directed me to the Immigration room. There was no one there and there were 2 officers just sitting there joking around probably bored out of their mind. The stone face Russian officer called me over and started asking me general questions about arriving to Canada. All I needed to provide them was my COPR and passport. Once the officer reviewed those he asked me some standard questions such as if my dependants/family situation has changed, if I've been convicted of a crime anywhere or if I've ever been refused entry to Canada in the past. He also asked me how much money I had on me and I asked him to clarify if he meant in my wallet or in my bank account and he said in my wallet. I told him I had about $15 Canadian and $35 US and he said that was fine. He didn't really care he just needed to write something. I signed the COPR, he stamped my passport, then we joked around a bit about being immigrants because both officers also weren't born in Canada. They told me I'd have to change my SIN number because the one I had previously was only temporary for my work visa. They said to keep your COPR, possibly forever, as it's a very important doc for future reference. At least until you became a citizen I guess. That was it. They welcomed me to Canada (even though I've lived here over 2 years) and wished me the best and I left. 13 months + of tedium finally over.

Think I covered everything but if anyone has any questions about it feel free to ask. Process may be different for external applicants.