App. Filed.......
23-07-2018
AOR Received.
23-07-2018
File Transfer...
23-07-2018
Med's Done....
15-08-2018
I have one joint housing loan which the debit happens every month in my account, I have submitted my bank statements along with POF. It has those debits in the statement. Will this one issue get me a refusal?

dwarakesh

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-07-2018
AOR Received.
23-07-2018
File Transfer...
23-07-2018
Med's Done....
15-08-2018
I have one joint housing loan which the debit happens every month in my account, I have submitted my bank statements along with POF. It has those debits in the statement. Will this one issue get me a refusal?
@tobs @cansha any thoughts on this?

sharathk05

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Hopefully but I've been hearing people say that every month. If these IRCC guys were more transparent it would alleviate alot of people's concerns and worries. I know I'm being negative here and that we should be positive in support of each other but after 8 months the only thing I know for sure is they don't give a damn about any of us.
I hear you :) Wish you all the best in this journey....

Reactions: CaptainJG

prachipat

Nov 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
24-07-2018
My application progressed today! Background check turned into 'Not applicable' after meds cleared in Aug 18.
Which stage is this supposed to be?
What more stages are remaining? Your thoughts please.

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
So I contacted my local constituency to see if a politician there could help me and they have contacted IRCC on my behalf. IRCC was way more transparent with them than they have ever been with me in the multiple times I've called. It seems my eligibility is under review for work experience. Basically I've been with the same company since I moved to Canada 2.4 years ago but I spent the first couple of months employed with them through a recruitment agency. It seems IRCC disregarded this portion of my work experience (I think mainly due to the recruitment agencies letter being insufficient) and at the time I applied for PR I have been employed through my company for 11 months when I needed to be employed for 12 (Like really, fuck off IRCC).

Looking for opinions. Should I send an updated employment letter from my employer? Should I try get the recruitment agency to write me a better letter (they probably wont, it was a struggle to get the original one) or just leave it and hope then when IRCC finally looks at my file in 2029 that they'll go ahead and approve it then?

Did you order notes at any point? Cos you should have seen this if you did.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Nope.
did you mention the loan?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

Uttara87

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
My application progressed today! Background check turned into 'Not applicable' after meds cleared in Aug 18.
Which stage is this supposed to be?
What more stages are remaining? Your thoughts please.
Congratulations!!! Wats ur visa office??

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Have you done anything to rectify your RR?
Hi, sorry for the late response and I didn't anything new as of now as I have done my level best in submitting the required documents initially and as per my gcms notes my points have been acknowledged by the case analyst.

It also states review required for the self attested reference letter

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Hi, sorry for the late response and I did not do anything new as of now as I have done my level best in submitting the required documents initially and as per my gcms notes my points have been acknowledged by the case analyst.

It also states review required for the self attested reference letter

CaptainJG

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Lads, maybe its time we all just said **** Canada and started our own country. There's gotta be some island somewhere thats not being used. We've already got the bare bones of a society. We lean on each other for support and have our wise seniors. The New Republic of Not Canada.
I'm sure there's enough architects and engineers languishing in RR and SS to make a go of this thing. Who's with me?