+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

ajwadkhayaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
btw how did you ask the call agent to contact VO. I asked them but they decline to do it for me.
Last time my agent had sent a message to VO and that's the only time Ottawa VO mailed me, eventhough I've sent multiple emails to them. So I asked the agent this time and she said it would be good to call in maybe 2 weeks and they can send a message then. She said she couldn't send because my file has been recently allotted to some officer due to RR

Indian1

Mar 8, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
31 july 2018
Hi all,
Anybody here got a postal letter from canada scotia bank which demands you to fill a tax residential form.? Actually i had an account 3 years before i opened for student visa (got rejected). Is there any relation with PR application

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
Hi All,

Anyone planning to move to Ottawa by May end or early June ? I am looking for a potential accommodation partner in Kanata area of Ottawa.

Cheers!

RBNJ

Dec 25, 2018
Received a ghost update today for
Review of additional documents: Not applicable
Aor: July 20

Eligibility: Recommended pass
Criminality: Passed
Security check: Not started

What does the ghost update mean?

Reactions: SonaCanada

RBNJ

Dec 25, 2018
Received a ghost update today for
Review of additional documents: Not applicable
Aor: July 20

Eligibility: Recommended pass
Criminality: Passed
Security check: Not started

What does the ghost update mean?
Hi everyone,

Finally received PPR today!!
Iv not been a very active member here but this group has helped to pull along and wait with patience all this while. It wasn't easy but indeed God makes everything beautiful in His time.
AOR: July 20
PPP: April 09

Thank u once again.

Tanny2591

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-07-2018
Hi all,

I recieved a reply on my CIC query.

They said that they would forward the delay to the responsible officer as the officer would get back if any document is required or decision is made.

Does the above happen?