+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

CaptainJG

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Yes! Fell short of 200CAD.

I raised a CSE on 13th March and I think the agent who responded to that sent a reminder note on my behalf to the visa officer so now I have been told to call on 15th April and if I don't see any movement till then they will send another note.
Also, the call centre agent told me that there was no need to send the updated POF without it being requested.

I do understand your frustration, this RR thing is really frustrating especially when we are stuck because of a very small amount of money. I regret not having put it more cushion money at the time of submitting my application.

Have you tried calling them?
Don't feel too bad. I had several times the necessary amount and they still flagged it for RR. It had everything they asked for, my name and info, the balance, date account was opened, letterhead of bank, 12 month average balance, signature, branch stamp and contact info,

CanadianSympathy

Feb 11, 2019
I count 4 CEC applicants with AOR July 17 on immitracker that are still waiting. My fiancee is not on immitracker but with her included that is 5 that I know about. Any others?

Reactions: cecict

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
Don't feel too bad. I had several times the necessary amount and they still flagged it for RR. It had everything they asked for, my name and info, the balance, date account was opened, letterhead of bank, 12 month average balance, signature, branch stamp and contact info,
Is your RR due to Funds?

minhajunnisa.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Can you share your time lines and any RR? If yes, what is RR about?
AOR: 5 Apr 2018
Medicals passed: 12 Apr 2018
IP2: 28 Nov 2018
No update after that.
Medicals Expired: 29 Mar 2019
My eligibility changed from Recommend Passed to Review Required, but no comments or reason mentioned by Case Officer. In GCMS all comments are positive like Met, passed, Recommend Passed. So I don't know what the review is for.

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
AOR: 5 Apr 2018
Medicals passed: 12 Apr 2018
IP2: 28 Nov 2018
No update after that.
Medicals Expired: 29 Mar 2019
My eligibility changed from Recommend Passed to Review Required, but no comments or reason mentioned by Case Officer. In GCMS all comments are positive like Met, passed, Recommend Passed. So I don't know what the review is for.
Have you ever applied GCMS notes to know why there is a mismatch in eligibility?