+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Hochspitch

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Hello everyone!
I just received a reply from CIC saying

" If you do not receive more information or a decision by March 27, 2019, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website."

Anyone can suggest is it the deadline by which they will respond?? Anyone in the forum who has received any such time based deadline and then a good response? @tobs - any view on this sort of reply?
Did you raise a CSE and this was their response? Or did they just send you this randomly? I sent an email to the Ottawa office two weeks ago and they still haven't replied. Probably blocked me at this stage.

prachipat

Nov 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
24-07-2018
I too received the similar mail, but the date is March 18th. I will let me know by March 18 about the status. I heard from one of friends that they did not respond on the particular date, he is still waiting.
I got a similar response on raising a Web Form with a date of 21 March.
Today got a mail which says
"Your application is with our office and is currently in queue for review by an officer. You will be contacted further in due course."

What stage could this indicate? Any thoughts?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello everyone!
I just received a reply from CIC saying

" If you do not receive more information or a decision by March 27, 2019, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website."

Anyone can suggest is it the deadline by which they will respond?? Anyone in the forum who has received any such time based deadline and then a good response? @tobs - any view on this sort of reply?
Seems like your application is approved but the PPR/RFV mail is what has not been generated. You would probably get your PPR before then. If not, then raise a CSE, email & call them.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hehe....he co-signed the GCMS request form. Or was he meant to fill a separate request form? ***just curious***
I think cosigning is adequate.
I don't know why his info was redacted then. Probably nothing to worry about tho.

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
Thats means yours is in eligibility requirement stage. Not started BG AND SS. Apply for gcms and see where the file is?
I think this is incorrect explanation.

It means your application is pending final review by the officer before taking a decision. Should it be a "review required", they would have mentioned that they need to do additional verifications and cannot provide a timeline.

tania311291

Dec 21, 2018
Seems like your application is approved but the PPR/RFV mail is what has not been generated. You would probably get your PPR before then. If not, then raise a CSE, email & call them.
@tobs - have you seen similar cases before? Are yu sure only PPF generation is left?my application status says, BG not started....I. have applied for GCMS notes on March 1 and still waiting for the revert....
Thanks for the reply by the way :)

Gruff

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Latest CSE response

• The responsible office verified the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • We can confirm that your proof of funds has been received by the responsible office on February 12, 2019.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
I’d like to think that means that they’re happy with my eligibility and I’m just waiting on security now. Could all be nonsense tho :rolleyes:

CaptainJG

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Latest CSE response

• The responsible office verified the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • We can confirm that your proof of funds has been received by the responsible office on February 12, 2019.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
I’d like to think that means that they’re happy with my eligibility and I’m just waiting on security now. Could all be nonsense tho :rolleyes:
Sounds positive enough. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. What are your AOR and so called IP1 Date?

Reactions: tobs