AOR Received.
25-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2018
Hello,
July 4th Aor
Medical passed
Stuck in with RR
I recently checked my cic account and saw application updated and then after refreshing it was changed to submitted. There has been no actual update on my profile, I guess that is just a ghost update. But does that mean the decision on my application is getting finalized after a long long wait
i had exactly same thing on Thursday and it changed to submitted and again on Friday morning it was application updated and then by evening it changed back to submitted so im also hoping i get some good news soon

meany23

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
i had exactly same thing on Thursday and it changed to submitted and again on Friday morning it was application updated and then by evening it changed back to submitted so im also hoping i get some good news soon
Looks like some PPR emails coming soon in this group :)

Reactions: tobs

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Yeah, Ghost updates typically signal PPRs

daisybell4

Jan 20, 2019
Hi everyone,

AOR: 29th July 2018
Eligibility: Review required
Security: Not started
Criminality: In progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

I ordered GCMS notes on Jan 22nd and received them Feb 22nd and it states review required for settlement funds. Coincidentally, I also received an ADR for Schedule A background (I believe that my mistake in my original application, was to condense my education in Canada under personal activities as Sep2010-May2013 without breaking it down further by including the unemployed summer breaks when I flew home. I originally included these breaks in the travel history though and hoped that I could generalize the personal activities. HA!)
Anyway, did it and transmitted it. Back to review required. Questions:
-Do I HAVE to get another bank letter to submit along with the updated bank statement or is a statement sufficient?
-Does the fact that they asked about my background indicate anything with regards to eligibility? Like, does your eligibility need to be at least met/passed in order for them to start looking at my background? (I am hoping that there has been development since these notes were generated but am unsure). If so, should I just wait a bit for them to process that ADR before addressing the proof of funds or are they totally unrelated?

Thanks a lot in advance for your feedback:)

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi everyone,

AOR: 29th July 2018
Eligibility: Review required
Security: Not started
Criminality: In progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

I ordered GCMS notes on Jan 22nd and received them Feb 22nd and it states review required for settlement funds. Coincidentally, I also received an ADR for Schedule A background (I believe that my mistake in my original application, was to condense my education in Canada under personal activities as Sep2010-May2013 without breaking it down further by including the unemployed summer breaks when I flew home. I originally included these breaks in the travel history though and hoped that I could generalize the personal activities. HA!)
Anyway, did it and transmitted it. Back to review required. Questions:
-Do I HAVE to get another bank letter to submit along with the updated bank statement or is a statement sufficient?
-Does the fact that they asked about my background indicate anything with regards to eligibility? Like, does your eligibility need to be at least met/passed in order for them to start looking at my background? (I am hoping that there has been development since these notes were generated but am unsure). If so, should I just wait a bit for them to process that ADR before addressing the proof of funds or are they totally unrelated?

Thanks a lot in advance for your feedback:)
A new bank letter and updated statements (if you can get 1 year statements, to cover before your AOR and after that'll be good.)

ritz9999

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Hey @tobs ,

Need your insights.

Got 2 ghost updates. Called CIC - got to know that all stages have been passed, informed by agent that my file has been pending with officer for final review. This happend on Thursday. Bit tensed regarding this ..... (is this the generic procedure ?)

Any idea about the recent trend of batch PPR's issuance for CEC Inland applicants? - Is it biweekly

yaun10

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
Ya she’s in review too for eligibility. The analyst said seems met but I guess it still has to go to another officer. They sure are taking their time about doing it.
I heard from an agent, stuck in ip 1 means theres something wrong with the documents. not sure if it's true tho