+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

sekhon22

Star Member
Aug 12, 2017
I heard from an agent, stuck in ip 1 means theres something wrong with the documents. not sure if it's true tho
Next week going to be complete 8months still in IP1 only med passed,, eligibility recommended passed. No security, background, Criminality start yet. God know better than us.

yaun10

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
Next week going to be complete 8months still in IP1 only med passed,, eligibility recommended passed. No security, background, Criminality start yet. God know better than us.
eligibility recommended passed means it only the matter of time, you will get there eventually.

INTamir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
"We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."
If you are quoting this sentence from your MyCIC online profile, it is totally inaccurate and misleading. They don't update the eligibility status on your online profile. Through GCMS notes and call canter, I know my eligibility was passed few months ago but my profile eligibility status is still: "we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirement."

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hey @tobs ,

Need your insights.

Got 2 ghost updates. Called CIC - got to know that all stages have been passed, informed by agent that my file has been pending with officer for final review. This happend on Thursday. Bit tensed regarding this ..... (is this the generic procedure ?)

Any idea about the recent trend of batch PPR's issuance for CEC Inland applicants? - Is it biweekly
Ghost updates are a good sign. I think you'll get it soon.

Ahmed_2018

Feb 26, 2018
Hi guys . Got my Visa stamped on the passport and received it today. I wish good luck to all other guys waiting for their PPR.
I am planning to travel in a month. Any tips on what to do next and what will be asked by immigration officer.
Also what all should I take and write in list of items and list of items which I will take in future because of the customs and taxes ?

bidouk61

Feb 23, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
28-07-2018
Hi guys, i get this answer today from Ottawa VO,

"Madame/Monsieur,

Votre demande est actuellement en cours d’examen et nécessite des vérifications supplémentaires. Par conséquent, le traitement de votre demande dépassera les délais prévus.

Présentement, nous ne pouvons pas vous fournir de délai précis. Cependant, notre bureau vous contactera quand les vérifications seront complétées, ou si de l’information ou des documents supplémentaires sont requis.

Nous apprécions votre patience et compréhension.
Cordialement"

Do you have any idea if this means RR or SS? Any advices?
(AOR 28 July 2018 -- Ip2: 17 Nov 2018--- Ghost update 6 Dec 2018--Nothing since that)

expressca

Jun 22, 2018

"Madame/Monsieur,

Votre demande est actuellement en cours d’examen et nécessite des vérifications supplémentaires. Par conséquent, le traitement de votre demande dépassera les délais prévus.

Présentement, nous ne pouvons pas vous fournir de délai précis. Cependant, notre bureau vous contactera quand les vérifications seront complétées, ou si de l’information ou des documents supplémentaires sont requis.

Cordialement"

(AOR 28 July 2018 -- Ip2: 17 Nov 2018--- Ghost update 6 Dec 2018--Nothing since that)

They need to conduct additional verifications. They will contact you once these verifications are completed.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

"Madame/Monsieur,

Cordialement"

It doesnt mean RR. I don't think it means SS because some people got that response & got their PPRs a month later. SS typically takes longer

Reactions: bidouk61

Gruff

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Response to my CSE today, a response literally just repeating all the information about VO and dates I’d put in my CSE and saying “we hope you find this information helpful” :cool:

Gruff: I submitted my application on July 3rd, it’s at Nova Scotia and my criminality is marked complete. What is the status of my eligibility?

IIRC Agent Sophie: I can tell you that your application was submitted July 3rd, criminality is marked complete and your file is currently at Nova Scotia.

Gruff:.......

I honestly don’t even why they bother replying :rolleyes: maybe the plan is to be so infuriating that people give up sending in a CSE :p

Magot111

Jul 25, 2018
US
"We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."
Same as you.... GCMS notes stated that my employer could not be verified and that no address were provided. I did send a CSE to show that that the addresses were provided on company letterhead (3rd line on letterhead...) and that my employer has a website and a global presence of around 35 000 employees worldwide....
Just wrote to Ottawa CPC and Ralph for the first time to see if I can get any help.

canadaprexpressentry

Dec 3, 2018
Hi everyone,
I have a question on someone's behalf. Someone who is just a three years graduate (hotel management) and has three years of work experience. Is he even eligible to apply for the express entry program?