+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Pris

May 11, 2018
Yeaaahhh I am a new SS club member! Well my husband, not me. His activities are retracted with the 5th one being security and S.15 on the top right. Mine are normal...
I am waiting for my CBSA notes too to know in more details what is happening

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Yeaaahhh I am a new SS club member! Well my husband, not me. His activities are retracted with the 5th one being security and S.15 on the top right. Mine are normal...
I am waiting for my CBSA notes too to know in more details what is happening
Ohh... sorry @Pris

Reactions: Pris

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
@tobs What is this officer review? Mine also stuck there after eligibility Passed.
I didn't even pass eligibility, I am under RR for POF. Last update on my file was August 2018 (6 months ago).

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@tobs What is this officer review? Mine also stuck there after eligibility Passed.
I didn't even pass eligibility, I am under RR for POF. Last update on my file was August 2018 (6 months ago).
Officer review Means your eligibilty is met/ recommended passed and an officer needs to review & finalize your application.

Inbaraj

Feb 8, 2019
Please advise if any one received a COPR and yet to receive an landing interview email from CIC.
I got my COPR as of Feb 8 2019 and send an email to CIC to schedule a appointment for landing interview, however there is no communication yet from them. If any one of same page, do any one knows how long it takes to schedule an appointment.

Response is highly apperciated

CaptainJG

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Does IRCC publish any sort of annual report with detailed information on how long they spend processing cases? I'd be curious to know what percentage go beyond 7 months, 8 months etc.

Reactions: SonaCanada and ewcg

SonaCanada

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Hi All,

I received response from CSE the same generic one :(:(:(, not sure

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

SonaCanada

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Does IRCC publish any sort of annual report with detailed information on how long they spend processing cases? I'd be curious to know what percentage go beyond 7 months, 8 months etc.
I believe there is only report regarding the invitation given not about PPR issued. I think 50% of applications take more than 6 months not 20%

InaLivingTheDream

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hi Everyone! I have been reading your threads here. I just want to share my journey/ experiences also.

My AOR is July 17, 2018. And im exactly waiting for 7 months now. Btw, im under PNP-Outland. I got an update around the 1st week of February and upon checking my account online, my MEP changed into "We do not need a medical exam.. etc" because my medical expired around Jan. After that, until now no update..

I actually have an agent and asked them if we can send a web form/ send an email to ask for the application's status but the agent said, it will cause delay of my application. Is this true?

SonaCanada

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Hi Everyone! I have been reading your threads here. I just want to share my journey/ experiences also.

My AOR is July 17, 2018. And im exactly waiting for 7 months now. Btw, im under PNP-Outland. I got an update around the 1st week of February and upon checking my account online, my MEP changed into "We do not need a medical exam.. etc" because my medical expired around Jan. After that, until now no update..

I actually have an agent and asked them if we can send a web form/ send an email to ask for the application's status but the agent said, it will cause delay of my application. Is this true?

Raising CSE or webform will not delay your application.