+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

sekhon22

Star Member
Aug 12, 2017
Called agent he said wait Untill mid of April. Aor is 3rd July.. Eligibility passed. Security, Criminality not start..no doc required ...cic no more faith what is going .. Is it really express entry lolz.haha.

Riya sidhu

Jan 25, 2019
I received PPR email yesterday morning and sent passport using Canada post Xpresspost in afternoon. It is delivered to CPC Ottawa now. All within 24 hours.

Don't worry and send your passport!
Hi , did you get any update on your passport , because they received my passport on 4 feb but still there is no update .thanks

Tamu11

May 1, 2018
Hello,

I have a review required on my application for employment (almost all of my employment has RR, even when the documents have everything. I don't understand that). However, I am reading that it has taken months (in some cases, as much as 18 months ) for the people who have Review Required on their application.

Are you aware of people who had RR on their employment and got PPR in a decent time frame. Thanks for reading and your for your replies!

Reactions: TanuP

AV94

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-05-2019
Passport Req..
03-06-2019
Just called IRCC, security still ongoing, file still at CIO Nova Scotia. That's security screening for sure, already 2 months its ongoing :(:(
Did you order GCMS notes?

fswinlandann

Feb 1, 2019
Yes, the lack of dates is the issue. I'll advice that when you prepare a new letter you write out the dates in full, i,e (7th, June 2018) not 07/06/2018 to avoid confusion.
It also says that one of your employers couldn't be found via a web search. This is not something that's your fault, so don't worry about it. But ensure the letter is written in a company letter headed paper that has the company's contact info.
Good luck.
Thanks tobs, will do that. The letter had all the info they needed, including company's letter head, but just not dated when they signed.
Lesson to be learned for sure!
Any idea how long does it take for them to receive new docs when I send through CSE? I wanna order another set of GCMS notes this month

fswinlandann

Feb 1, 2019
Called agent he said wait Untill mid of April. Aor is 3rd July.. Eligibility passed. Security, Criminality not start..no doc required ...cic no more faith what is going .. Is it really express entry lolz.haha.
I just read in another thread that agents are telling people to wait until April! It does not make any sense to me either. Why April? o_O

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Thanks tobs, will do that. The letter had all the info they needed, including company's letter head, but just not dated when they signed.
Lesson to be learned for sure!
Any idea how long does it take for them to receive new docs when I send through CSE? I wanna order another set of GCMS notes this month
They should receive it within a week. Once you send it and you confirm that it has been received & set to the responsible office, give at least 3 weeks before you order new notes. (Simply my opinion)

FernandoKvra

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
I just read in another thread that agents are telling people to wait until April! It does not make any sense to me either. Why April? o_O
That’s maybe because when April comes, they’ll tell people to wait until June and so on and so forth. Then when eventually people get their PPR, it would’ve been within the timeframe provided, hence making them looking efficient, when in fact we all now they were not!!!

ritz9999

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Hey @tobs,

I have contacted local MP regarding my EE application, initially we got response from IRCC to wait for 15days to see any progress - no progress.
Upon follow up mail from our MP, informed that my case has been escalated to CPC in Edmonton. Would this be any helpful ?(just from your past forum experiences)

FYI - My file is in Edmonton

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Just got off the phone with an agent.

Nothing has changed since last month. 7 months tomorrow.

Eligibility has passed.
Criminality is in progress since July 16, 2018.
Security checks have not been initiated.

BOWP approved and received Feb 1.

What to expect? No one knows...

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
That’s maybe because when April comes, they’ll tell people to wait until June and so on and so forth. Then when eventually people get their PPR, it would’ve been within the timeframe provided, hence making them looking efficient, when in fact we all now they were not!!!
I think from my experience on this forum, April is when new annual quota actually kicks in. (maybe this is related)

OptimisticEric

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
I think from my experience on this forum, April is when new annual quota actually kicks in. (maybe this is related)
A couple of months ago people were told to wait until February. Before that, people were being told to wait for December.

It could be that something happens in batches every couple of months, but I could only speculate on what it is.

Meanwhile, it looks like PPRs are done for this week.

Reactions: FernandoKvra

yaun10

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
I finally find someone that's one the same boat! My aor july 25 and eligibility still under review. Security and criminality not started yet.
No wonder why people want to work for the government because they don't have to actually work.
Sometimes I feel like it is unfair for people who worked so hard to get their PRs, but all we got is endless pospone.