06-08-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-05-2019
Passport Req..
03-06-2019
u can upload fresh pof by raising cse or wait for officer to review the file
I think I should upload the documents just in case because this is affecting my background check as they will not initiate it until I clear the POF hurdle.

sd2018

Dec 31, 2018
Got PPR mail last night..Phewww.!!!!!!!!!..it was hell of a ride...

With GODS grace and many thanks for all my friends out here...who have supported all the way..

Hope to hear good news from everyone here in a matter of hours / days now from my fellow would be Canadians...

Congratulations!!! good to see many people getting ppr’s this week.

Reactions: shivraj987

Anurav

Dec 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-07-2018
Hi Frnds,

I received my notes yesterday. It says review require Mi3. I guess i might have to wait little longer for PPR.
Anyone in same boat?

Thanks

fswinlandann

Feb 1, 2019
So glad to see so many of you guys receiving PPR! Congrats to all, and hopefully all July applicants will receive their soon too.

I have also received my set of notes today and apparently my file is stuck just because 2 of my Reference Letters were not dated.
@tobs can you confirm is that's the only issue?

Page #2 I found:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

then I looked for the notes on the end of the doc and it says:

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-07-23 EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Diploma/Certificate: Associate degree 2yr undergraduate profram in foreign trade XXXXX 2017 2014-05 to 2015-09 - Distribution&freight contracts executive assistant (NOC: 1215) - at XXXXXXX - eDoc# 233555565 - Web-based search confirms employer information - Letter dated N/A appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: LOE DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE DATED, PLEASE REVIEW DOC EDOC# 233555565. Letter confirms salary of XXXXX/Annual - Letter confirms full/time employment; CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 5 months. 2015-10 to 2016-04 - Distribution and freight contracts executive (NOC: 1215) - at XXXXXX - eDoc# 233555790 - Letter dated N/A appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: LOE DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE DATED, PLEASE REVIEW EDOC# 233555790 UNABLE TO VERIFY EMPLOYER THROUGH WEB SEARCH. - Letter confirms salary of XXXXXXX/Annual - Letter confirms full/time employment; CRS Foreign Work: 0 years and 7 months. 2016-10 to 2018-07 - Logistics Coordinator (NOC: 1215) - at XXXXXXX. - eDoc# 233554236 - Web-based search confirms employer information - Letter dated 20Jul2018 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: - Letter confirms salary of $XX/hr - Letter confirms full/time employment; CEC Work: 1 year and 10 months. CRS Canadian Work: 1 year and 10 months. CEC Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 2 year(s) CRS Canadian Work: 1 year(s) .

______
I had no idea they would not touch my files because of a simple date on my old employer's letter. And no contact has been made by them so I could update the letters. So I have to be thankful to you guys that suggested I order the GCMS notes to find out what was going on!

meany23

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Guys I received my gmcs on 1 feb, 21019.

They have not noticed my 3 fixed deposits as they have not mentioned in the summary notes.

Eligibility : review required (Review for POF, they have not noticed our fixed deposits :(:(:(:( which we have attached and mentioned in the LOE )
Security : Not Started
Criminality : Passed
Medical : Passed
Hi,
I have the exact same situation and I'm July AOR. What did you do after this? Provided statement again?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I have a quick question that I have been trying to figure out. I submitted my passports last week and today my document status shows “Counterfoil” “Document is valid”
How long does Ottawa take to return passports back? Do I get notify via MyCIC account when they actually send the passports for tracking purposes?

Appreciate your help! @cansha @tobs
Just a few days after it's approved on your profile.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Friends,

My AOR is July and my application processed in the famous Montreal Processing Center.

I have one question on the PPR.

How exactly is PPR requested?

Will it be an explicit email based request ?

Or does it come as an account update email and found as an attachment in your account after logging in?

I am not very clear based on the threads! Could you please share?

Thanks!!
For Montreal, it's the latter.

Reactions: letsgotocan

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
So glad to see so many of you guys receiving PPR! Congrats to all, and hopefully all July applicants will receive their soon too.

I have also received my set of notes today and apparently my file is stuck just because 2 of my Reference Letters were not dated.
@tobs can you confirm is that's the only issue?

Page #2 I found:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

then I looked for the notes on the end of the doc and it says:

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-07-23 EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Diploma/Certificate: Associate degree 2yr undergraduate profram in foreign trade XXXXX 2017 2014-05 to 2015-09 - Distribution&freight contracts executive assistant (NOC: 1215) - at XXXXXXX - eDoc# 233555565 - Web-based search confirms employer information - Letter dated N/A appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: LOE DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE DATED, PLEASE REVIEW DOC EDOC# 233555565. Letter confirms salary of XXXXX/Annual - Letter confirms full/time employment; CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 5 months. 2015-10 to 2016-04 - Distribution and freight contracts executive (NOC: 1215) - at XXXXXX - eDoc# 233555790 - Letter dated N/A appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: LOE DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE DATED, PLEASE REVIEW EDOC# 233555790 UNABLE TO VERIFY EMPLOYER THROUGH WEB SEARCH. - Letter confirms salary of XXXXXXX/Annual - Letter confirms full/time employment; CRS Foreign Work: 0 years and 7 months. 2016-10 to 2018-07 - Logistics Coordinator (NOC: 1215) - at XXXXXXX. - eDoc# 233554236 - Web-based search confirms employer information - Letter dated 20Jul2018 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: - Letter confirms salary of $XX/hr - Letter confirms full/time employment; CEC Work: 1 year and 10 months. CRS Canadian Work: 1 year and 10 months. CEC Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 2 year(s) CRS Canadian Work: 1 year(s) .

______
I had no idea they would not touch my files because of a simple date on my old employer's letter. And no contact has been made by them so I could update the letters. So I have to be thankful to you guys that suggested I order the GCMS notes to find out what was going on!
Yes, the lack of dates is the issue. I'll advice that when you prepare a new letter you write out the dates in full, i,e (7th, June 2018) not 07/06/2018 to avoid confusion.
It also says that one of your employers couldn't be found via a web search. This is not something that's your fault, so don't worry about it. But ensure the letter is written in a company letter headed paper that has the company's contact info.
Good luck.

jassmeet14

Feb 8, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
31-07-2018
Please add me in whtsapp group 00917009567302
Timeline
aor 31 july
mep 23 august
ip2 26 september
no update after that waiting

Pris

May 11, 2018
Just called IRCC, security still ongoing, file still at CIO Nova Scotia. That's security screening for sure, already 2 months its ongoing :(:(

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Just called IRCC, security still ongoing, file still at CIO Nova Scotia. That's security screening for sure, already 2 months its ongoing :(:(
order CBSA notes, @Pris

yaun10

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
Hi guys, I just got a reply from MP, I don't know what to say now. I guess I have to wait at least another 6 months as they haven't started anything yet. :)
here is the reply:

We are pleased to provide you with the following details about the status of the applicant’s submission for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class :

· The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia office on July 25, 2018.

· The Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the applicant and their family members (if applicable) meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.

o The eligibility requirements assessment is under review. As such, there is no specific timeframe to finalize the application, rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient processing of the application.

· The medical examination results are on file and valid until July 2019.

· The criminality verifications have not been initiated.

· The security verifications have not been initiated.

· · If the application is approved:

o the applicant and their family members (if applicable) will need to send their passport(s) to the Canadian visa office to obtain the permanent resident visa, and

o the officer will issue the Confirmation of Permanent Residence document which the applicant and their family members (if applicable) will present at the port of entry in order to be granted the status of permanent resident of Canada.

· If the application is refused:

o the officer will send the applicant a refusal letter including instructions to obtain a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if it was already paid.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi guys, I just got a reply from MP, I don't know what to say now. I guess I have to wait at least another 6 months as they haven't started anything yet. :)
here is the reply:

We are pleased to provide you with the following details about the status of the applicant’s submission for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class :

· The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia office on July 25, 2018.

· The Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the applicant and their family members (if applicable) meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.

o The eligibility requirements assessment is under review. As such, there is no specific timeframe to finalize the application, rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient processing of the application.

· The medical examination results are on file and valid until July 2019.

· The criminality verifications have not been initiated.

· The security verifications have not been initiated.

· · If the application is approved:

o the applicant and their family members (if applicable) will need to send their passport(s) to the Canadian visa office to obtain the permanent resident visa, and

o the officer will issue the Confirmation of Permanent Residence document which the applicant and their family members (if applicable) will present at the port of entry in order to be granted the status of permanent resident of Canada.

· If the application is refused:

o the officer will send the applicant a refusal letter including instructions to obtain a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if it was already paid.
order Atip/GCMS notes