+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

sd2018

Dec 31, 2018
Could you please share the email Address for CPC-Ottawa. That’s where to start with to locate the file? Right?

Thanks,kindly.

CPC Ottawa: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
it is there on the website
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/case-processing-centre-ottawa-ontario.html

thanks

I was lucky I guess that they (CPC-Ottawa) replied back by with information that helped me. Hope for the best.
GCMS notes also gives you info about your processing center. If you get connected with the agent it will be the fastest way to know your processing center.

Priyal1717

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31/7072018
AOR Received.
31/07/2018

Hochspitch

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Anyone having issues with the CIC website? Keep getting bad gateway errors or else it just brings me back to the start when trying to log into my application.

TanuP

Aug 12, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-02-2019
Anyone having issues with the CIC website? Keep getting bad gateway errors or else it just brings me back to the start when trying to log into my application.
All the time! Takes me roughly on an average 20 minutes to login

guster325

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
I always had this problem. Whenever I try to login it sends me back to the main page. The only way I can see my profile is when I use incognito mode, and even so I have to login twice and close the browser between attempts, or it sends me back to the main page as well. I think it is some lame session expiration protection, and may be the reason I have never seen a ghost uptade...

ewcg

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
I'm able to sign in every time with no issues. Except when there are a maintenance going on, which would be expected to not be able to access.

ritz9999

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Hey @tobs,

My eligibility is recommended passed way back in August but my Criminality and Security hasn't started. Don't see any issues on my GCMS notes too. Should their be any issue?

Tamu11

May 1, 2018
Got a response already from Ottawa surprisingly although they basically just told me to F off:

"Good day,

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards"

I wasn't expecting anything more tbh but hopefully it at least forces someone to review my file and do something on it.
I got the exact same reply few weeks ago. Hopefully the ppr comes through soon! Good Luck.

Feb 7, 2019
We got our PPR, Ready for Visa, email on Monday, we don't need a visa so just need to submit the letter online with passport photocopies and then send physical photos to the London office. However I don't see any place to submit the letter, passport photocopies online. Our application still shows the status of IP2 (We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.....We are processing your background check...), so maybe its something that should appear when that status is moved on??

Should I send everything via mail to the London office, the letter and passport photocopies with the physical photos. Or contact them via CES to get form pushed to get somewhere to add the uploaded files?

Also a minor point, the email says: "*Please ensure you clearly indicate your application number on the back of your photos." however the photo spec sheet doesn't mention writing that info on the photos. What have people done when just submitting their photos?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hey @tobs,

My eligibility is recommended passed way back in August but my Criminality and Security hasn't started. Don't see any issues on my GCMS notes too. Should their be any issue?
why isn't your criminality started? Is your AOR July? Is it a recent GCMS note?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
We got our PPR, Ready for Visa, email on Monday, we don't need a visa so just need to submit the letter online with passport photocopies and then send physical photos to the London office. However I don't see any place to submit the letter, passport photocopies online. Our application still shows the status of IP2 (We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.....We are processing your background check...), so maybe its something that should appear when that status is moved on??

Should I send everything via mail to the London office, the letter and passport photocopies with the physical photos. Or contact them via CES to get form pushed to get somewhere to add the uploaded files?

Also a minor point, the email says: "*Please ensure you clearly indicate your application number on the back of your photos." however the photo spec sheet doesn't mention writing that info on the photos. What have people done when just submitting their photos?
you submit physical copies, not digital. post the documents.

Reactions: randomnamehere

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys for PR, i don't have any guarantor in the application.

I took passport photo from Costco and their stamp included a blank line for "Guarantor".

Should i just ignore this line? Coz my application doesnt mention anything about guarantor. Its only in this photo stamp.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Guys for PR, i don't have any guarantor in the application.

I took passport photo from Costco and their stamp included a blank line for "Guarantor".

Should i just ignore this line? Coz my application doesnt mention anything about guarantor. Its only in this photo stamp.
ignore

Reactions: hell911