+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

ewcg

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Looks like your eligibility is now Met/passed & you're in the awaiting security checks queue. Join the June thread and ask to include your data in their data base or better still start one for July applicants.
Yeap, just missing security to start as per the agent. I'll add my data there. :)

Steb1

Apr 17, 2018
Norwich, UK
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Med's Done....
02-07-2018
Hi Steb, can I ask, in the response to your latest CSE did it mention that your eligibility assessment was complete? I’m trying to gauge how useless my CSE response was vs others. (It’s a bit retorical I know).
Fraid not. I've had the 'still processing' one from Agent Matthew, second time was 'everything appears to be in order'. No specifics at all. I've a few weeks to wait until GCMS. I really don't want to have to read them!

Reactions: OptimisticEric

OptimisticEric

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Fraid not. I've had the 'still processing' one from Agent Matthew, second time was 'everything appears to be in order'. No specifics at all. I've a few weeks to wait until GCMS. I really don't want to have to read them!
Thanks.

I think I’m going to have to change my forum name.

OptimisticEric

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Lol. Keep it.
What was the response you got to your CSE?
Lots of fluff, but the main body was:
Your application was received via your account on July 25, 2018.

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets theeligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.

I particularly like the last bit, trying to keep the delay within the processing times, which I am already outside of!

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Lots of fluff, but the main body was:
Your application was received via your account on July 25, 2018.

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets theeligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.

I particularly like the last bit, trying to keep the delay within the processing times, which I am already outside of!
What's the last known status of your eligibilty from calls or notes?

FernandoKvra

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Never been able to get through to call, and notes due in a couple of weeks. Am going to try calling several times a day now.
I’ve called them twice and normally on the 10th attempt I was placed in queue, which takes about 25~ 30 min....
You have to be VERY persistent and take at least 1 hour to work on calling them! It’s a tough task, I know!

Reactions: tobs

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
I’ve called them twice and normally on the 10th attempt I was placed in queue, which takes about 25~ 30 min....
You have to be VERY persistent and take at least 1 hour to work on calling them! It’s a tough task, I know!
Persistent and patient ;).

javeds

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
My hands are shivering as I type this.. but it is my turn now.
AOR July 20
MEP/IP1 Aug 9
Ordered 2 GCMS in between. RR for POF.
IP2 Jan 29
PPR Jan 29
I can't thank you guys enough for supporting me in this journey and keeping me sane. Love you guys!

Mr@P

Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
JUNE 1 2018
My hands are shivering as I type this.. but it is my turn now.
AOR July 20
MEP/IP1 Aug 9
Ordered 2 GCMS in between. RR for POF.
IP2 Jan 29
PPR Jan 29
I can't thank you guys enough for supporting me in this journey and keeping me sane. Love you guys!
Congratulations!! What’s your Vo ??

Pris

May 11, 2018
It is very depressing to wake up in the morning and not having received the golden email yet (I have 12 hours more than Ottawa so when I sleep this is when they are supposed to work so I always have hope when I turn on my phone in the morning). After that I think, "oh a ghost update would do too"... but connecting to my CIC account and nothing either :confused::(
Really makes me feel desperate everyday

Reactions: Steb1