Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello! Is anybody there? Can you guys read my message?

I would like to know if there is still a whatsapp group. If yes, please let me know how to enter.

Thanks
we heard you but we don't know.

Reactions: rclmont

guster325

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
Just called IRCC for an status update.

Apparently my application is under review (she did not say what kind of review), but the agent could not or did not want to tell me if it was regarding eligibility (which was already 'met') or security (which was 'not started').

Also, she told me my application is in Visa Office is now Sydney NS. Before it was Ottawa.

I have noticed applications going to Sydney when everything is approved, but the fact that mine is still 'under review' got me a little worried. Besides that, she told me the review could last a few days, or months! (maybe it is just a default answer for reviews...)

Since she did not tell me the reason behind the review, is it possible that this review is the last decision review for a visa officer? Or could it be SS? Now I am wondering if it is worth ordering a new set of GCMS, or even CBSA... =s

tech2132

Jan 24, 2019
Hi Guys,

CEC INLAND July 7th AOR.
File Approved in Dec.
Received ppr from NDVO on Jan 9th after mailing NDVO.
Iam in canada and spouse in India.
can i use the same PPR letter to submit my passports to CPC-Ottawa and spouse passport to Ndvo.

(PPR letter also have instruction regarding application submission to CPC-O)

Expecting valuable reply

Reactions: RR9187

Tamu11

May 1, 2018
It does. Ensure it is attested and done right.
Hey Tobs - I am in a similar situation, I was a contractor. My CSR score has not gone down yet, I just have a RR on my GSMS notes for the company. But I was a contractor in my family business and have the documents to support it. Its already past 6 months for my application. I had attached supporting document later thought the web form, but the letter from my family business was not notarized. Should I upload it now? Would love to hear your thoughts.

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
Hi Guys,

CEC INLAND July 7th AOR.
File Approved in Dec.
can i use the same PPR letter to submit my passports to CPC-Ottawa and spouse passport to Ndvo.

Expecting valuable reply
Yes- the email clearly mentions that then what’s the confusion? Go ahead and submit. People have been able to submit their passports with NDVO PPr email in Latin America and Africa.

tech2132

Jan 24, 2019
Yes- the email clearly mentions that then what’s the confusion? Go ahead and submit. People have been able to submit their passports with NDVO PPr email in Latin America and Africa.
Thanks for reply.
The PPR letter from CPC-Ottawa normally has a Annexure A that needs to be filled and submitted for Inlands, but in my case since the letter is from NDVO doesnt have any AnnexA.I was waiting for a reply from CIC before submission and has not received any updates since 15days passed.

CIC agent says to wait for a confirmation if iam not 100% and moreover the agent cannot make a right decision to clarify the concern.

Franlloyd

Jan 5, 2019
Hi everyone,
I received the email requesting for my passport. I am a bit confused how to submit it. Do I just have to fill in the annex A and submit it with my passport and photos? Or is there more form to fill in? Regarding the payment at vfs is it a post payment or paying while submitting?

cecict

Jul 14, 2018

Apparently my application is under review (she did not say what kind of review), but the agent could not or did not want to tell me if it was regarding eligibility (which was already 'met') or security (which was 'not started').

Also, she told me my application is in Visa Office is now Sydney NS. Before it was Ottawa.

I have noticed applications going to Sydney when everything is approved, but the fact that mine is still 'under review' got me a little worried. Besides that, she told me the review could last a few days, or months! (maybe it is just a default answer for reviews...)

Since she did not tell me the reason behind the review, is it possible that this review is the last decision review for a visa officer? Or could it be SS? Now I am wondering if it is worth ordering a new set of GCMS, or even CBSA... =s
Well I do not think there is a rule that only approved applications go to Sydney office...
Many of the applicants are in same situation as yours and file is in Sydney, but applications are not approved...
Try raising a CSE to ask "Please let us know the status of Eligibility, Criminality and Security of my Express Entry application # XXXXX"
Also, Worth Ordering Notes...

Reactions: pantone1767

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi Guys,

CEC INLAND July 7th AOR.
File Approved in Dec.

Expecting valuable reply
Yes. Why didn't you do that since?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hey Tobs - I am in a similar situation, I was a contractor. My CSR score has not gone down yet, I just have a RR on my GSMS notes for the company. But I was a contractor in my family business and have the documents to support it. Its already past 6 months for my application. I had attached supporting document later thought the web form, but the letter from my family business was not notarized. Should I upload it now? Would love to hear your thoughts.
Yes you can. Ensure it addresses all the concerns from the case analyst that caused it to be RR.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi everyone,
I received the email requesting for my passport. I am a bit confused how to submit it. Do I just have to fill in the annex A and submit it with my passport and photos? Or is there more form to fill in? Regarding the payment at vfs is it a post payment or paying while submitting?
Fill whatever form came with the letter and submit with the PPR and your Passports, etc.
You pay before you submit.

Reactions: Franlloyd

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Thanks for reply.
The PPR letter from CPC-Ottawa normally has a Annexure A that needs to be filled and submitted for Inlands, but in my case since the letter is from NDVO doesnt have any AnnexA.I was waiting for a reply from CIC before submission and has not received any updates since 15days passed.

CIC agent says to wait for a confirmation if iam not 100% and moreover the agent cannot make a right decision to clarify the concern.
My PPR from Ottawa didn't have any annex A. Go ahead and submit. Many people have submitted the NDVO PPR letter to Ottawa successfully.

Reactions: Jaywalker

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

It could be the final review. My application was approved at CIO not at Ottawa like I initially thought.

guster325

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
Well I do not think there is a rule that only approved applications go to Sydney office...
Many of the applicants are in same situation as yours and file is in Sydney, but applications are not approved...
Try raising a CSE to ask "Please let us know the status of Eligibility, Criminality and Security of my Express Entry application # XXXXX"
Also, Worth Ordering Notes...
One thing that I missed when I received my second set of GCMS...
In the first one, my application moved from the CIO-??? to the CPC-Ottawa, just after my eligibility was 'met'.
In the last GCMS my application went back from the CPC-Ottawa to the CIO (CIO-Syndey,according to the agents in today's call)

The last note in my GCMS was from CPC-Ottawa, on November 2nd, regarding my criminality passed. The GCMS was requested on December 12, so somewhere around November my application went back to the CIO.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
One thing that I missed when I received my second set of GCMS...
In the first one, my application moved from the CIO-??? to the CPC-Ottawa, just after my eligibility was 'met'.
In the last GCMS my application went back from the CPC-Ottawa to the CIO (CIO-Syndey,according to the agents in today's call)

The last note in my GCMS was from CPC-Ottawa, on November 2nd, regarding my criminality passed. The GCMS was requested on December 12, so somewhere around November my application went back to the CIO.
Yes. I had a similar time line. Just that mine moved back to CIO on the 4th of December and a week later it was approved.
I guess either your security still hasn't started or it's awaiting final review. What was the security status on your GCMS notes that you received in January?