+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

alokalamban

Jan 24, 2019
First and foremost,

a big thanks to this group on sharing information, updates and a feeling of close knit community. Hope some of us will meet soon somewhere. I only followed the conversations here to keep a track of developments. NO GCMS notes, no calls to agents. Self application

just received email from
IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca - No idea which office this is.

Good news: I JUST RECEIVED THE PPR EMAIL!

Timeline:
FSW Outland- India, Applicant 1
AOR: July 10
Medical passed: July 30
ADR 1 (PCC Netherlands): August 25 Tip- Dont wait for Netherlands PCC to submit your application.
ADR - Travel clarification required due to extensive traveling- September
IP2 (Back ground process) - November 10
Ghost Update: couple of ghost updates, which I dont remember the dates
Raise CEC on 16th Jan after 6 months completed in Jan 2019
PPR Email: January 24

Profile is still the same, did not receive ghost update before PPR, still shows background check in process, still shows ADR under review. So wait for the email.

Best wishes for everyone waiting.

SonaCanada

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Congrats

First and foremost,

a big thanks to this group on sharing information, updates and a feeling of close knit community. Hope some of us will meet soon somewhere. I only followed the conversations here to keep a track of developments. NO GCMS notes, no calls to agents. Self application

just received email from

Timeline:
ADR 1 (PCC Netherlands): August 25 Tip- Dont wait for Netherlands PCC to submit your application.

Profile is still the same, did not receive ghost update before PPR, still shows background check in process, still shows ADR under review. So wait for the email.

Abzstem

Jun 20, 2018
Send a revised letter asap that shows the duration of your contract or if it's a permanent position . Read your notes and act quickly. Raise a CSE and upload the necessary document.
thank you for your input @tobs
Just the last question, my points were also reduced because I have added that my foreign work experience was on a self-employed basis. So analyst said that self employed work experience overseas doesn't count as foreign work experience towards CRS score. Is it right or did the analyst make a mistake there? I've read that it counts, but not so sure now...

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
thank you for your input @tobs
Just the last question, my points were also reduced because I have added that my foreign work experience was on a self-employed basis. So analyst said that self employed work experience overseas doesn't count as foreign work experience towards CRS score. Is it right or did the analyst make a mistake there? I've read that it counts, but not so sure now...
self employed experience counts but there are ways you need to prove it (search the forum).
Do you need your Self employed points to have a CRS score above the cut-off for your round?

Farfass

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Doc's Request.
ADR in November
AOR Received.
17 July 2018
Med's Done....
4 August 2018
First and foremost,

just received email from

Timeline:

Wow congrats! You receiving the golden email is a great sign for all of us. Wish you the best of luck with your new life in Canada :)

Abzstem

Jun 20, 2018
self employed experience counts but there are ways you need to prove it (search the forum).
Do you need your Self employed points to have a CRS score above the cut-off for your round?
Yeah, otherwise I fall short on the CRS score for the round that I was at. I have attached all the proof, but the main problem is that analyst reduced them for CRS scoring. So it got me confused, I thought it does count for CRS.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Yeah, otherwise I fall short on the CRS score for the round that I was at. I have attached all the proof, but the main problem is that analyst reduced them for CRS scoring. So it got me confused, I thought it does count for CRS.
It does. Ensure it is attested and done right.

jrose0418

Jul 17, 2018
Canada
Visa Office......
Montreal
Send a revised letter asap that shows the duration of your contract or if it's a permanent position . Read your notes and act quickly. Raise a CSE and upload the necessary document.
Thank for the input @tobs

So I have to revise my contract, and it should state a duration which is a minimum of 1 year, and indicating that the position is a permanent fulltime position right?

Thank you

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Thank for the input @tobs

So I have to revise my contract, and it should state a duration which is a minimum of 1 year, and indicating that the position is a permanent fulltime position right?

Thank you
yes, your reference letter.

SandhyaMoh

Jan 21, 2019
First and foremost,

just received email from

Timeline:

Congrats, this provides some timeline atleast but really all this is just random and vague. Hoping a good news soon.

rclmont

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Hello! Is anybody there? Can you guys read my message?

I would like to know if there is still a whatsapp group. If yes, please let me know how to enter.

Thanks