+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

SandhyaMoh

Jan 21, 2019
Hi Everyone, I have applied for express entry applying from Delhi, India and my AOR is July 26 2018. My status has been in IP2 since 15 Nov 2018. Can someone guide me if they are in a similar situation or anyone knows the reason for the delay and expected timelines.
Thanks, Sandhya

Steb1

Apr 17, 2018
Norwich, UK
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Med's Done....
02-07-2018
I passed the 6 month mark on 7th January and raised CSE but got generic response. So, I contacted local MP today regarding my application. Below is the response I received.

Anyone else here been in a similar situation? Is this a generic response? o_O
This is an incredibly detailed and positive response, sounds far from generic! I'm FSW-O so assume can't do the same thing as I don't have a Canadian MP, but do have friends in Canada that maybe I should ask to do this on my behalf. Sounds like the MPs are trying to help a thousand times more than agents.

Please could you share the email you sent to them to get this response?

SandhyaMoh

Jan 21, 2019
I passed the 6 month mark on 7th January and raised CSE but got generic response. So, I contacted local MP today regarding my application. Below is the response I received.

Hi, can you pls share the email I'd of the MP office and I can try that as well. My 6 months finish in 2 days.

Anyone else here been in a similar situation? Is this a generic response? o_O

SandhyaMoh

Jan 21, 2019
Hi, can you pls share the email id of the MP office and maybe I can try this as my 6 months are getting over in 2 days.

Jan 23, 2019
Hi Everyone, I have applied for express entry applying from Delhi, India and my AOR is July 26 2018. My status has been in IP2 since 15 Nov 2018. Can someone guide me if they are in a similar situation or anyone knows the reason for the delay and expected timelines.
Thanks, Sandhya
Hi, my AOR is on 27 July 2018 and ip2 on 15 Nov after that no change.

SandhyaMoh

Jan 21, 2019
great to connect with you then, finally found someone with my exact dates. Have you tried calling them or any mails you have sent? I had no lucks with the call, will initiate the forms once the 6 months are over on Monday. Or any info u have why this delay :(

Jan 23, 2019
great to connect with you then, finally found someone with my exact dates. Have you tried calling them or any mails you have sent? I had no lucks with the call, will initiate the forms once the 6 months are over on Monday. Or any info u have why this delay :(
Same here it is good to connect with you. I believe due to recent changes in processing background checks has delayed applications or due to more number of applications immigration officers are taking more time. Last year the process was very fast where applicant got visa in just 2 months so it raised the hope for 2018 applicants and all probabilities were assumed according to last year timeline. My plan is to wait as background check is the last step.

Reactions: cecict

SandhyaMoh

Jan 21, 2019
Ya let's wait and hope for the best and update this space as and when something happens. This wait game is not fun at all now when we are touching the 6 months mark.

Reactions: Gaurav July AOR

Franlloyd

Jan 5, 2019
Hi guys,
Just to let you know that I contacted a MP from Toronto as it is the town that I am targeting to live. They told me that they cannot represent me as I am still outside of Canada. That is strange for me. Could someone tell me if that is the rule ?
Hi guys,
I got the golden email. The MP phoned the IRCC today and my application was approved since 8 November 2018. I received my AOR on the 27th of 2018. Thank you very much and good luck to all of you who are still in the waiting period.

MFranzese1

Jan 22, 2019
Hi guys,
I got the golden email. The MP phoned the IRCC today and my application was approved since 8 November 2018. I received my AOR on the 27th of 2018. Thank you very much and good luck to all of you who are still in the waiting period.
Your MP called today and you got the PPR email the same day?