+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

D_Gna

Dec 21, 2018
It only changes when final decision is made,by it means,when COPR is issued.Many applicants have witnessed no change in IP2,after issuance of PPR email.Only in few rare cases, it goes to NA3 ( Not applicable) for 3rd time..But,it’s very rare
Thanks

D_Gna

Dec 21, 2018
Another question. Do you always get emails for ghost updates? Or it it when you go into your account and you see application updated but nothing has changed in your account. Cause I had one in the morning of 15th when I checked my medical changed to pass for new medicals completed. I had another in the evening of same day but nothing changed. FYI, my background check has been in process since Dec 21.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Another question. Do you always get emails for ghost updates? Or it it when you go into your account and you see application updated but nothing has changed in your account. Cause I had one in the morning of 15th when I checked my medical changed to pass for new medicals completed. I had another in the evening of same day but nothing changed. FYI, my background check has been in process since Dec 21.
Either of them is still a ghost update.

Dodoz

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Check under assessments.
Eligibility, criminality and security are usually stated there (page 4 or so)
How are gcms notes read? Top to bottom or bottom to top ? Is the most recent update on the first few pages or last few changes ?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
How are gcms notes read? Top to bottom or bottom to top ? Is the most recent update on the first few pages or last few changes ?
top and bottom. Those are the really relevant parts. First 10 pages and last 5 pages.
There is a section called assessments. Check it and take a screen shot.

Reactions: Dodoz

ryalla

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
what was the status of medical before you got the ghost update?

Iwantout90

Jan 27, 2018
Hello all!

I have been a silent spectator until this point. But the situation that I am in right now has been bothering me to seek answer / solution / action plan from wherever possible at the earliest, which is why I am reaching out to the larger audience here.

Here's the thing. I came to know that my file was approved and a "Ready For Visa" email was sent to my email address. However, I am confident that I have not received any such email.

If someone from here has been in such a situation, can you please shed some light upon this?

@tobs @cansha if you have any direction on this please share here. Thanks.

Wishing you luck and warm regards,

K

Last edited:

rds2018

May 30, 2018
hello all,
my case is more or less like @Iwantout90 too. (AOR-July10, FSW Inland) There has been no update (not even ghost) on the application to date apart from Medical passed in Aug.
I called in on 11th Jan and the agent wished "Congrats" saying everything is approved, application is in Ottawa and said PPR email should be out anytime. Its been 1 week now, I am confident too I didn't miss any email (again nothing on application).
Anyone else in the same boat or has suggestions for next steps.

ritz9999

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Hello All,
Need your valuable inputs.
Ordered first set of GCMS NOTES on Oct 15th, 2018 - Haven't received them till now
Ordered second set on Dec 17th, 2018 - Haven't received them till now, is there any way to get these notes ??????
Feeling distressed......
Upon calling CIC, i always get the same information that my eligibility is recommended passed.
As per my profile, my background check hasn't started yet.
About to finish my 6 months in 2 days.
Anyone in same position ?

madekeye

Jun 17, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
Passport Req..
09/07/2019
Hello All,
Need your valuable inputs.
Ordered first set of GCMS NOTES on Oct 15th, 2018 - Haven't received them till now
Ordered second set on Dec 17th, 2018 - Haven't received them till now, is there any way to get these notes ??????
Feeling distressed......
Upon calling CIC, i always get the same information that my eligibility is recommended passed.
As per my profile, my background check hasn't started yet.
About to finish my 6 months in 2 days.
Anyone in same position ?
How have you been ordering the gcms notes?