NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@tobs
Is it normal to withheld information in GCMS notes? Pages 17 to 26 withheld in mine.
I guess in some cases.
You may need to show us the notes so we know

Info Sharing. Criminality & Security Not started But they set a Due Date as 08/2019. Don't know why?
Was any activity under security withheld?

Pris

May 11, 2018
According to immitracker two PPR were issued for July AOR today (9th and 22nd), FSW Outland. Hope there will be more...

Reactions: tobs

ritz9999

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Just got this generic response for my CSE:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Reactions: AlexandraO

mhnv45

Jan 7, 2019
Just finished my landing interview at etobicoke.
It was quick 5-7 mins but had to wait for an hour.
They will ask for all travel dates including any travel made in between from and to canada. It’s better to go with dates prepared else will have to find the dates there.

Reactions: tobs and cecict

outernet123

Jan 14, 2019
Hello friends!
We have received AOR on July 9th. Current status: medicals passed, eligibility still in review, and background checks are yet to be started.
As our Medicals will expiry on April, does CIC automatically extend them if the proccess is taking them too long?

Reactions: AlexandraO

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Hello friends!
We have received AOR on July 9th. Current status: medicals passed, eligibility still in review, and background checks are yet to be started.
As our Medicals will expiry on April, does CIC automatically extend them if the proccess is taking them too long?
Lets hope for the best... AOR JULY 9 here.

Reactions: outernet123

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
Just got this generic response for my CSE:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requ

Sincerely,
you asked what is your application status?

sushminder

Jan 15, 2019
In my express entry they are saying "application is taking longer than usual time to process". what does that means? and how long does it takes? 6 months already complete now they put me under 20% cases
AOR JULY HEREA