+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

macp

Jan 4, 2019
Is yur BG status changed on the application status column? Or still it says it has to start?
@tania311291 My BG status changed on October 25, 2018 from "BG not started..." to "BG in process...".
Post PPR, status is the same in online account and still says "BG is process..."

Today, i received another email from Ottawa stating "On January 7, 2018 we sent you an email with the final decision and if not received, please write us back and we will be happy to send the email again".

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I was actually passed at one point, this is frustrating. Any help is much appreciated. It looks to me like they've taken some points away and I'll now be refused because of it. If so why haven't they refused me yet? And why are they actually taking away points?
Post the full details of the case analyst notes.
Yes your CRS score was dropped from 447 to 407 by the analyst but we need more info on why.
Your eligibility is review required, means that while they won't refuse you, they also won't touch your file till you act proactively or they decide to get back to it, which can be 8 months after AOR.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi Friends
My VO is Etobicoke and application got approved. 17Th jul is AOR. Shall I send mail to NDVO ?please suggest.
I heard that Etobicoke might schedule direct landing by scheduling an appointment and skipping the passport request as it will be stamped at the landing formalities time itself. I am bit worried that Etobicoke VO might feel bad if I approach NDVO.
Lol.
Wait then. :)

Kalyan666

Jan 2, 2019
Guys, I just received an email with the subject line "Ready for Visa". It starts like this "The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa" and then goes on to list some steps to send my passport for stamping. Is this supposed to be the final CoPR email? I ask this because the format seems somewhat different to what had been posted in this thread earlier by members who received their CoPR emails. Please help.

snowball2018

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Guys, I just received an email with the subject line "Ready for Visa". It starts like this "The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa" and then goes on to list some steps to send my passport for stamping. Is this supposed to be the final CoPR email? I ask this because the format seems somewhat different to what had been posted in this thread earlier by members who received their CoPR emails. Please help.
Congrats! Would you mind sharing your timeline? Thank you.

Kalyan666

Jan 2, 2019
Type: FSW-Outland (Delhi)
No. of Applicants - Two
AOR: 10th July, 2018
MEP: 15th August, 2018
IP2 : 6th December, 2018
Application Approved: 11th December, 2018
Sent emails to NDVO and SydneyVO on Jan 2nd and 4th
PPR Email: 8th January, 2018

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Type: FSW-Outland (Delhi)
No. of Applicants - Two
AOR: 10th July, 2018
MEP: 15th August, 2018
IP2 : 6th December, 2018
Application Approved: 11th December, 2018
Sent emails to NDVO and SydneyVO on Jan 2nd and 4th
PPR Email: 8th January, 2018
Congratulations. What time did you get the PPR e-mail?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Its not the COPR, it's the PPR Letter. Aka Golden mail. Congrats. Was the letter from New Delhi visa office?

Reactions: snowball2018

Kalyan666

Jan 2, 2019
Its not the COPR, it's the PPR Letter. Aka Golden mail. Congrats. Was the letter from New Delhi visa office?
Thanks Tobs!! Surprisingly, the letter has come from CPCO and not from NDVO. It also speaks about return mailing addresses in Canada and US and also says "Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America." Please guide on what needs to be done here to change the VO to NDVO.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Thanks Tobs!! Surprisingly, the letter has come from CPCO and not from NDVO. It also speaks about return mailing addresses in Canada and US and also says "Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America." Please guide on what needs to be done here to change the VO to NDVO.
You don't need to change it. The PPR letter from Ottawa can be submitted anywhere in the world. Just take it to the VFS in Delhi alongside your passport, photographs and the height and eye color information.

Reactions: Kalyan666

shivraj987

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
It was last month. I do not remember the exact date...I am also eagerly waiting...
They clear FSW-O files every now and then....For all the Inland applicants, it is taking a long time.....
Okay...

I raised a CSE yesterday and got a reply -

"Good day . Mr. Singh,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

Means it will take a whole lot of time...

shivraj987

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
oooh 3rd level. All the best man.

I admire your positivity of choosing the center as Toronto. Let's hope you don't have to change it. In any case you have two more months in your bag. That is ample time to take decision one way or the other.

All the best for your exam.
Okay...

"Good day . Mr. Singh,

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

I better order GCMS...my BG started on Nov. 2 and it's over 2 months now after being in IP1 for 4 months..

Can you share the link to order GCMS notes...??

thanks

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Okay...

"Good day . Mr. Singh,

I better order GCMS...my BG started on Nov. 2 and it's over 2 months now after being in IP1 for 4 months..

Can you share the link to order GCMS notes...??

thanks
I used getgcms.com

Reactions: shivraj987