FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
Passport Req..
09/07/2019
Hey, I called IRCC today...The agent said that the criminality and security check has been done on my profile and it has been approved, but is still in Nova Scotia and waiting to be corresponded to NDVO. He said the application looks really good and I asked him again if it had been approved....and he said "Yes". He said there's nothing to worry about as it's just waiting to be sent to NDVO now...I hope it is sent asap to NDVO. Thanks for the help so far. It's greatly appreciated. Will get in touch as soon as I get any update.
Thanks
That's good news for you. Can you share your timeline or update your signature?

Bassel136

Dec 24, 2018
I have raised CSE today for my newly born daughter to include her in my application, however, I highlighted that her passport is not yet ready and it will take 8 months to be issued, but received a reply from an agent saying my query has been forwarded to responsible office for their consideration, it's a "no reply" email, so how can I make sure they understand that passport is not yet ready?

I am in IP2 stage since Nov19th and had a ghost update on Dec18th.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I have raised CSE today for my newly born daughter to include her in my application, however, I highlighted that her passport is not yet ready and it will take 8 months to be issued, but received a reply from an agent saying my query has been forwarded to responsible office for their consideration, it's a "no reply" email, so how can I make sure they understand that passport is not yet ready?

You'll need to update her passport information without that she won't be able to land with you. So you just have to be patient.

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018

8 month’s for a passport? That’s too long

canadaprexpressentry

Dec 3, 2018
That's good news for you. Can you share your timeline or update your signature?
Hey,
AOR: July 5th
Background check processing update: 31st October
RPRF request : 5th December
(ghost updates in between kept happening)
There's been no update since then..... Have been really stressed out as the 6months completion period is on the 5th of January. Hoping to get PPR soon.

canadaprexpressentry

Dec 3, 2018
Congratulations. I tried calling today via Skype too. Finally got through to an agent but he said I should use the web form to get updates. He said he would transfer me to another number and before I could say Jack, the line went off. Please can you share with me the number you dialed and the prompts you followed. Thanks.

NB: I am FSW-O and I called from outside Canada.
Thanks, but i'm still worried... I guess will take a sigh of relief only when I get the PPR email. I called IRCC with +1 613 9444000 using skype. You go through the selections that need to be made and enter the application details....Then Select '0' to speak to the consultant after you hear out the application status.

Bassel136

Dec 24, 2018
8 month’s for a passport? That’s too long
Yes I know, its because I am from Egypt but been living in the UK for the past 2 years so I have to go through the passport process of the Egyptian consulate here which takes more than the normal processing times

Bassel136

Dec 24, 2018
You'll need to update her passport information without that she won't be able to land with you. So you just have to be patient.
Yeah I know I will eventually need to update her information, my only worry is that if they open extra fields on my application to add her passport with a certain deadline internal (I read on some forums sometimes they give you 7 days to update the passport information) which then will be impossible in my case, that's why I raised CSE as I am not sure in my case what should be done without a passport!

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Yeah I know I will eventually need to update her information, my only worry is that if they open extra fields on my application to add her passport with a certain deadline internal (I read on some forums sometimes they give you 7 days to update the passport information) which then will be impossible in my case, that's why I raised CSE as I am not sure in my case what should be done without a passport!
Yeah, I understand. Can you try to expedite the process though. I know there are usually allowances for urgent situations.
Since you've raised a CSE explaining even if they give you a time frame with which to submit the passport you can just ask them to extend it.

dphotawala

Star Member
Nov 16, 2018
Hello Folks,
Does anyone know the "As of" date for the GCMS notes? Are those notes updated to the date they are issued at OR are they updated to the date they were requested? Technically, I would assume that those notes are updated as of the date they are issue; however, the entire pdf document keeps reflecting the request date and therefore my confusion.Can someone please provide their expertise on this?

@legalfalcon any idea?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello Folks,
Does anyone know the "As of" date for the GCMS notes? Are those notes updated to the date they are issued at OR are they updated to the date they were requested? Technically, I would assume that those notes are updated as of the date they are issue; however, the entire pdf document keeps reflecting the request date and therefore my confusion.Can someone please provide their expertise on this?

@legalfalcon any idea?
request date

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
Yes I know, its because I am from Egypt but been living in the UK for the past 2 years so I have to go through the passport process of the Egyptian consulate here which takes more than the normal processing times
I have added my newborn kid post AOR and they gave me 30 days to submit docs. 8 month’s is too long wonder how will CIC accommodate this.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
So what happens after the 6mths pass? Does the processing continue till they arrive at a decision?
there's no processing time after 6 months. It'll just go on and on