Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
The request date at the top and generation date at the bottom is the same. This confuses me completely. My GCMS notes were delayed by 20 days (received it on 50th day); in that case, how could my notes be generated on the day of request? Any thoughts?
It was generated in the day of request but wasn't released due to reasons best known to CIC. It happens sometimes. So your notes is at least 50 days old.
You may need to order another one. What does the notes say about your eligibility?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
This happened to me as well. The notes were "GENERATED" on 10 OCT (same day as filing the request) but were delivered only on 11 Nov which is very weird.
Why does IRCC sit on notes that it already generated for 30 days!!?
That's standard. It's not released until 30 days after it is generated.

dphotawala

Star Member
Nov 16, 2018
@dphotawala Exactly like s/he said. Contact your doctor and ensure your medical report was uploaded.
I ordered a second set of notes 10 days before I got the first set - I did this because one of the other post suggested me to do so.

That said, my notes have revealed a serious concern. It shows that the reviewing officer wasn't satisfied with the work letters and have therefore removed 50 points allocated to me. Apparently, the work letter didn't specify my pay and that is what got the reviewing officer rattled up. This dropped my eligible point before 445 (designed draw during my pick).

As of now, I submitted additional documents supporting all the concerns related to those 50 points - I did this via web form. It seems like the rest of my application is tidy enough - Medical passed, education passed, criminality recommended OK, etc. Its been more than a week but my online profile shows no update. Any thoughts or ideas? FYI, I am 10 days away from 6 months

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I ordered a second set of notes 10 days before I got the first set - I did this because one of the other post suggested me to do so.

That said, my notes have revealed a serious concern. It shows that the reviewing officer wasn't satisfied with the work letters and have therefore removed 50 points allocated to me. Apparently, the work letter didn't specify my pay and that is what got the reviewing officer rattled up. This dropped my eligible point before 445 (designed draw during my pick).

As of now, I submitted additional documents supporting all the concerns related to those 50 points - I did this via web form. It seems like the rest of my application is tidy enough - Medical passed, education passed, criminality recommended OK, etc. Its been more than a week but my online profile shows no update. Any thoughts or ideas? FYI, I am 10 days away from 6 months
What is your visa office?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

Good that you've submitted the supporting documents. Your online profile won't show anything unless your VO is Ottawa after which you'll move to IP2 once your eligibility is considered met and criminality passed.
Wait two weeks and call a call agent to ask about your eligibility status if you still haven't got PPR.

Nancy_N

Star Member
Oct 16, 2018

Good luck! Hopefully they consider the uploaded documents ASAP. Was this review by the Case analyst? Does your eligibility status show review required on page 2 of the GCMS?

dphotawala

Star Member
Nov 16, 2018
Good that you've submitted the supporting documents. Your online profile won't show anything unless your VO is Ottawa after which you'll move to IP2 once your eligibility is considered met and criminality passed.
Wait two weeks and call a call agent to ask about your eligibility status if you still haven't got PPR.
Are you sure someone will be reviewing the additional documents anytime soon? The last update on my profile was Aug 20th.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
The notes are too confusing but based off my understanding the first page is supposed to be the summary. If so, my primary VO is Montreal and secondary VO is Centralized In-Take (I am guessing Sydney)
Your VO is Montreal. You should check @cansha signature for a link to Montreal's thread.

dphotawala

Star Member
Nov 16, 2018
Good luck! Hopefully they consider the uploaded documents ASAP. Was this review by the Case analyst? Does your eligibility status show review required on page 2 of the GCMS?
yes - the assessment portion on page 2 reflects review required