NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi Guys,

I have been following this forum silently, it has been a massive help and massive source of information throughout the waiting times during the process.

I have a question but before I am sharing my timeline below:

AOR: July 26th
Medical passed: Aug 10th
IP2: Nov 19th
Ghost update: Dec 18th
PPR: still waiting (but very optimistic as ghost update occurred on Dec 18th after IP2 stage)

Number of applicants were 2, myself and my wife (who was pregnant), we have just been blessed by the birth of our first child one week ago which is now considered a change in the status of the family.

I am not sure how I should proceed from this point, should I wait for PPR then inform local VO with the change of family situation? what do you think will be the case then, will we need to go through the eligibility process once again and wait for a new PPR?

Thanks for the advice in advance,
Fill a webform and update your information

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
What do you mean by webform? Can you provide more detail?

And also should I update my info before receiving ppr or should I wait for ppr?
You can wait till you get PPR. I'm not sure it makes a difference in the time it'll take. But that's what most people do.

Pris

May 11, 2018
Just called IRCC, the lady was very friendly, she told me that eligibility and criminality are met and security screening is ongoing. She told me that my application seems to be going very well and it all looks good. However, when I asked about security and processing time she told me she cannot guarantee how long it will take, I have asked if I am under security screening because of my numerous travels and she didn't confirm, she said it's part of normal security check which is made by the help of various external agencies. I told her I am afraid that it takes 1 year or more and she told me that security never takes that long.

What do you think?

I am also waiting for my GCMS notes to know more details

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
Just called IRCC, the lady was very friendly, she told me that eligibility and criminality are met and security screening is ongoing. She told me that my application seems to be going very well and it all looks good. However, when I asked about security and processing time she told me she cannot guarantee how long it will take, I have asked if I am under security screening because of my numerous travels and she didn't confirm, she said it's part of normal security check which is made by the help of various external agencies. I told her I am afraid that it takes 1 year or more and she told me that security never takes that long.

What do you think?

I am also waiting for my GCMS notes to know more details
Can I ask ..how many times have u managed to call?

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
I have been very lucky actually
Got in the queue from the 1st call unlike the last time I called. Waited 25mn
I mean how many times in general have u called them in the past months?

Pris

May 11, 2018
I mean how many times in general have u called them in the past months?
I have tried on the 2nd of November and called at least 6 times before being able to be connected. That was the only time I called them

Reactions: M_A

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
I have tried on the 2nd of November and called at least 6 times before being able to be connected. That was the only time I called them
Yeah..okay, thanks for ur reply

Damil198

Sep 24, 2018
Hi everyone,
Here is the response i got after raising a CSE for my application which was approved as per the IRCC agent on Dec 19. The application was at the Sydney VO

“Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.”

Hoping to get PPR soon.

My timeline
CEC inland
AOR July 25th
MEP Aug 17th
IP2 Dec 6th

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi everyone,
Here is the response i got after raising a CSE for my application which was approved as per the IRCC agent on Dec 19. The application was at the Sydney VO

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.”

Hoping to get PPR soon.

My timeline
CEC inland
AOR July 25th
MEP Aug 17th
IP2 Dec 6th
What's the name and number of the agent that replied your CSE?

CECInlandCA

Dec 19, 2018
Hi everyone,

Hoping to get PPR soon.

My timeline
CEC inland
AOR July 25th
MEP Aug 17th
IP2 Dec 6th

generic response. at-least they can say it's been approved. when you raised CSE, as I raised for the same yesterday , so just want to calculate the estimated time for my request.