Passport Req..
04-01-2019
PPR Finally guys!

AOR: 25th July
MEP/IP1: 16th Aug
Review Required: POF - Fixed Deposit - Maturity Date
CSE/Webform: Gift Deed & LOE uploaded
IP2: 6th December
First GCMS received: 11/12/2018 (Confirmed: Review Required)
Ghost Update: 11/12/2018
PPR: 13/12/2018

This is a great platform and thanks to all the seniors and members for your support :).

- Harish Nair
Congratulations. I'm glad your proactive submission of documents helped.

Reactions: nair123

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi,Please help

I got an invitation. Answered Questionnaire. Uploaded all documents. Pressed Continued. Asked for Agreeing terms and Enter Name for Signature. Proceeded to payment.

Got Prompt Saying Payment needs to be done in 2 hours. I was entering card details for CAD1040. My browser shut down.
Now if i log into my cic account, I am not able to go into the application.
I want to make payment for my application to be submitted.

Please help
Try a different browser

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hey guys,
Just incase you saw the progress bar and you hated it/ were dissapointed you can let CIC know how you feel by filling the survey in the link embedded in that email.
PS: They asked specific questions in the survey about what would have made the progress bar more helpful, what you would like to see as a text in your application that will help you understand the process better, etc.
So I think it's important that everyone fills that survey.
Please check your emails for the link.

Here's a reponse I gave to one of CIC's questions on the survey.

CIC: "We value your opinion. Please provide any additional comments about the progress bar."
My response: The progress bar could be better designed to show what aspect of the application (eligibility, criminality and security) has been concluded, what is ongoing and what hasn't been started, and how long the remaining aspect is expected to take based on current processing times of other applications, using colour codes (green for completed, yellow for in progress, and red for not started or delayed).

** Kindly fill out the survey. I think it may help, even if it doesn't benefit us, it'll benefit those coming after us.**

Rajan Pruthi

Feb 19, 2018
Hello

My aor is 7 june. I am the main applicant. Ip1 and MP is 22 june.
Ip2 21 st Aug and the very next day i got ADR Schedule A.
Called cic 2-3 times.
My Security and Criminality passed on 20Aug. Since then Security of spouse is in Progress. Criminality passed and Eligibility is Recommend Passed. My spouse has 2 refusal for studay Visa from Australia and Newzealand. Both we had mentioned while uploading documents. Isnt it delaying the process??

Ordered gcms on 25 oct did not received yet.
plz guide me what to do. May i raise cse or only wait?

Hochspitch

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
When is the best time to call IIRC? I've called twice first thing in the morning and both times they were so busy they wouldn't even place me in a queue. Just had an automated message read out my CIC profile and then told me to call back another time. (Toronto time)

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
Hello

My aor is 7 june. I am the main applicant. Ip1 and MP is 22 june.
Ip2 21 st Aug and the very next day i got ADR Schedule A.
Called cic 2-3 times.
My Security and Criminality passed on 20Aug. Since then Security of spouse is in Progress. Criminality passed and Eligibility is Recommend Passed. My spouse has 2 refusal for studay Visa from Australia and Newzealand. Both we had mentioned while uploading documents. Isnt it delaying the process??

Ordered gcms on 25 oct did not received yet.
plz guide me what to do. May i raise cse or only wait?
Raise a CSE as you have already reached the 6 month mark. Ask specific questions about the application ( Security here) and they should ideally reply back with the status. From GCMS you would have got an idea if your spouse is in SS or not. Study visa refusal is not a big thing at all so that should not bother you that much. But yes it could lead to additional verifications and delay.

MadPakistani#1

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Hey guys,
Just incase you saw the progress bar and you hated it/ were dissapointed you can let CIC know how you feel by filling the survey in the link embedded in that email.
PS: They asked specific questions in the survey about what would have made the progress bar more helpful, what you would like to see as a text in your application that will help you understand the process better, etc.
So I think it's important that everyone fills that survey.
Please check your emails for the link.

Here's a reponse I gave to one of CIC's questions on the survey.

CIC: "We value your opinion. Please provide any additional comments about the progress bar."
My response: The progress bar could be better designed to show what aspect of the application (eligibility, criminality and security) has been concluded, what is ongoing and what hasn't been started, and how long the remaining aspect is expected to take based on current processing times of other applications, using colour codes (green for completed, yellow for in progress, and red for not started or delayed).

** Kindly fill out the survey. I think it may help, even if it doesn't benefit us, it'll benefit those coming after us.**
Hey tobs! You can be one hell of a Canadian Immigration Consultant.

Reactions: tobs and Hannahvet

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018