nair123

Nov 11, 2018
PPR Finally guys!

AOR: 25th July
MEP/IP1: 16th Aug
Review Required: POF - Fixed Deposit - Maturity Date
CSE/Webform: Gift Deed & LOE uploaded
IP2: 6th December
First GCMS received: 11/12/2018 (Confirmed: Review Required)
Ghost Update: 11/12/2018
PPR: 13/12/2018

This is a great platform and thanks to all the seniors and members for your support :).

- Harish Nair

ankit.burman

Dec 16, 2017
Congrats sir
PPR Finally guys!

This is a great platform and thanks to all the seniors and members for your support :).

- Harish Nair

ivyxu644

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
I have a question and hopefully some seniors in this forum have some insight... when I email Cpc Ottawa to check my application status, they said my file is in queue for review by officer. And cic agent told me my eligibility is review required when I asked them what me eligibility status is. Most of the other people get the answer either processing, recommended pass or pass. So I’m wondering if there is anything wrong with my application. Is that normal to have eligibility status as that.

To get to know the details of my application, I also ordered a GCMS notes on GCMS buddy on Oct 17, which I haven’t received yet. It makes me really worry since all other people get their notes on time. Did anyone ever seen other people needed to wait this long for the notes?

also, I'm paid by hourly wage, but I put annual salary on my employment letter and offer since the CIC website said "SALARY" is required to be put on employment letter. Not sure if that's gonna cause any problem to my application, or that's the reason my application is review required. I am thinking about to raise a CSE but since I'm not sure if that's the reason, I don't want to cause any extra problem.

If anyone can help me with my question, I'd really appreciate it.

ankit.burman

Dec 16, 2017
I have a question and hopefully some seniors in this forum have some insight... when I email Cpc Ottawa to check my application status, they said my file is in queue for review by officer. And cic agent told me my eligibility is review required when I asked them what me eligibility status is. Most of the other people get the answer either processing, recommended pass or pass. So I’m wondering if there is anything wrong with my application. Is that normal to have eligibility status as that.

To get to know the details of my application, I also ordered a GCMS notes on GCMS buddy on Oct 17, which I haven’t received yet. It makes me really worry since all other people get their notes on time. Did anyone ever seen other people needed to wait this long for the notes?

also, I'm paid by hourly wage, but I put annual salary on my employment letter and offer since the CIC website said "SALARY" is required to be put on employment letter. Not sure if that's gonna cause any problem to my application, or that's the reason my application is review required. I am thinking about to raise a CSE but since I'm not sure if that's the reason, I don't want to cause any extra problem.

If anyone can help me with my question, I'd really appreciate it.
57 days here no notes ...share the screenshot the email. Did u email or raised a CSE thru webform

ivyxu644

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
57 days here no notes ...share the screenshot the email. Did u email or raised a CSE thru webform
Do you mean the screenshot of GCMS notes or the CPC's email? I emailed CPC Ottawa to check my application status. as for the GCMS notes, I ordered one through GCMS buddy.

kartiksood1

Jul 10, 2018
Congratulations for the ppr !
One query, Did you receive ADR for proof of funds or did you come to know of it thru gcms notes and proactively raised a cse.

elangovanraja

Jul 23, 2018
Hi,Please help

I got an invitation. Answered Questionnaire. Uploaded all documents. Pressed Continued. Asked for Agreeing terms and Enter Name for Signature. Proceeded to payment.

Got Prompt Saying Payment needs to be done in 2 hours. I was entering card details for CAD1040. My browser shut down.
Now if i log into my cic account, I am not able to go into the application.
I want to make payment for my application to be submitted.

Please help

Contactnisha

Jul 15, 2017
PPR Finally guys!

- Harish Nair
Ur visa office?
Were u stuck in Sydney!?

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
PPR Finally guys!

- Harish Nair
Congrats brother.
can you share your VO?