Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Aor 4th July .. Stil ip1 ... 6th.month start today .. Nothing change.. Now in double minded for should apply notes or lets wait this month and send email after completing six month.
apply now.
Applying after the 6th month defeats the purpose of the note.

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
People- I am in IP2 since 15 nov. I have extensive travel history and I fear SS- So should I order GCMS again or CBSA notes are the one I should go for? I know CBSA notes take much more time ( 50-60 days), but GCMS are also delayed now-days.

ritz9999

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Applied for GCMS notes on Oct 15th, haven't received yet. Tried mailing them at first got an automated message then after 2 days got a generic reply that my request would be flagged as priority. No luck till now....

GuptaAk

Nov 27, 2017
Hi,

Is there anyone else who submitted the application in the month of July and still waiting for PPR? I would love to hear from you and connect. I received an update alert on 31st October saying "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." It's hasn't changed since then. What do you all think? Why do you think is the process taking so long? Any inputs will be highly appreciated.

TIA
Hi.... M at same situation as urs...no idea why it's gettin delayed... let's hope fr d best

steeks2009

Nov 28, 2018
Hey everyone,

After a ghost update last week, I received an email yesterday (which was immediately sent to my spam folder), with the subject "Ready for Visa/Pret pour Visa", which instructs me to send my passport (and photographs) to the Ottawa office. I initially suspected it to be spam too, but it has all these details of my application (UCI number and application number), so is this the golden email?

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Hey everyone,

After a ghost update last week, I received an email yesterday (which was immediately sent to my spam folder), with the subject "Ready for Visa/Pret pour Visa", which instructs me to send my passport (and photographs) to the Ottawa office. I initially suspected it to be spam too, but it has all these details of my application (UCI number and application number), so is this the golden email?
Congrats.. Yes it is

Reactions: steeks2009

Once-A-Marketer

Mar 21, 2017
Hey everyone,

Yup! You got it!

steeks2009

Nov 28, 2018
That's the easy one. Waiting is hard! Where are you moving, Kangiqsualujjuaq, Quebec? :)
How do you even pronounce Kangiqsualujjuaq? :eek:
Jokes aside, I am OK with living anywhere provided I have a job, which I haven't found yet. I live on the northern east coast of US right now, so I am no stranger to s**t weather lol.

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
How do you even pronounce Kangiqsualujjuaq? :eek:
Jokes aside, I am OK with living anywhere provided I have a job, which I haven't found yet. I live on the northern east coast of US right now, so I am no stranger to s**t weather lol.
Montreal is incredible, Vancouver is great but can be a bit dull, Toronto is meh