+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Chandar 91

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
@INTamir @Chandar 91

Got a very useful and authenticate information about validity of TRV.
Read the post from IRCC
https://twitter.com/JavierAbrahamGV/status/958005628441591812

TRV is only cancelled when you go through the process of landing as a PR.
So, you may follow any of the below options for landing. Option 2 is also valid since you will enter Canada with a valid TRV
This way you can avoid applying PRTD

1. Visit the home country and Do the landing while returning at Toronto or any international Airport (Except Quebec) and get the COPR signed, wait for PR card.
2. Visit the home country and return Canada on existing Work Permit and valid TRV Visa. Do the landing by crossing the border Or scheduling an interview at any of the CIC office. wait for PR card
Thanks for the info..

Slim83

Feb 1, 2017
Not getting you can you brief your problem
AOR: 24th July
Medical Passed: 14th August
Request for additional Documents (non-accompanying parental consent form and updated family information form): November 15
BGP: 15th November
Documents submitted: 19th November
Updated to we are reviewing addition documents submitted : 21st November

I have no idea what stage I am at right now. You input is appreciated.

danijes

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
AOR: 24th July
Medical Passed: 14th August
Request for additional Documents (non-accompanying parental consent form and updated family information form): November 15
BGP: 15th November
Documents submitted: 19th November
Updated to we are reviewing addition documents submitted : 21st November

I have no idea what stage I am at right now. You input is appreciated.
You are ip2, they are verifying dependents, if you are single parent if you have dependent child you need to get consent from the other partner , you are in ip2 and please be patient

Pris

May 11, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen :)

How long after the background check start would you advice to order GCMS notes? I am afraid that if I order it too early I just see criminality and security in process but nothing more.
If we get selected for security screening do you know if it happens right after the background check starts or can it happen later only?

Thank you!

FernandoKvra

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Ladies and gentlemen :)

How long after the background check start would you advice to order GCMS notes? I am afraid that if I order it too early I just see criminality and security in process but nothing more.
If we get selected for security screening do you know if it happens right after the background check starts or can it happen later only?

Thank you!
Good question! I’d like to know this answer as well...my AoR is July 9th and I’m now a bit afraid of having fallen under SS...ordered GCMS last week, but it’ll take a while to get them!
If I may ask, what was your ADR?

Pris

May 11, 2018
Good question! I’d like to know this answer as well...my AoR is July 9th and I’m now a bit afraid of having fallen under SS...ordered GCMS last week, but it’ll take a while to get them!
If I may ask, what was your ADR?
One of my police clearance certificate had my name misspelled (they forgot one letter) so had to send a new one with correct spelling

Minxmystery

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Yeah, no love for inland applicants when there should be a priority for CEC. We have lived in Canada for more than 3 years and been through all sorts of checks while applying for study/coop/work permit. It is unacceptable, but waiting is all we can do.
So true. So very true,

Damil198

Sep 24, 2018
Hi everyone, need some advice.

Here is my time line
CEC : inland
AOR : July 25th
MEP : August 17th
No updates after that.

I ordered GCMS notes on 19th October, received them on Nov 20. Here is the status of the notes (Dated : October 24th )

Primary Office : CPC Vegreville
Secondary Office : CPC Ottawa
Eligibility : Recommended passed
Medical: Passed
Criminality : not started
Security : not started
Info sharing : complete

Now here is the real confusion. The status in GCMS notes is reflective of October 24th. It has been one month since that and i still did not receive any updates like moving to IP2. I dont know whats the reason for the delay.

Is anyone in the same scenario ? What should i do ? Order an another set of notes ? Any suggestion is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi everyone, need some advice.

Here is my time line
CEC : inland
AOR : July 25th
MEP : August 17th
No updates after that.

I ordered GCMS notes on 19th October, received them on Nov 20. Here is the status of the notes (Dated : October 24th )

Primary Office : CPC Vegreville
Secondary Office : CPC Ottawa
Eligibility : Recommended passed
Medical: Passed
Criminality : not started
Security : not started
Info sharing : complete

Now here is the real confusion. The status in GCMS notes is reflective of October 24th. It has been one month since that and i still did not receive any updates like moving to IP2. I dont know whats the reason for the delay.

Is anyone in the same scenario ? What should i do ? Order an another set of notes ? Any suggestion is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
You don’t need to order another set. Once the eligibility is recommended passed its a waiting game. Unfortunate for you your primary office is a smaller one. If it had been Ottawa you would probably have PPR by now. The thing with other VOs is that they are slow and unpredictable. So if you want and it gives you peace of mind you can order another set of notes but it won’t really help. There is no option but to wait plus you’re way under the 6 month timeline