+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

sakship

May 3, 2018
Sorry for the late update :(

God has been very kind :):)

First application rejected in Oct 17(due to PCC issue)
FINALLY got PPR

ITA 24 April
AOR 23 July
IP1 15 Aug
IP2. 5 Oct
PPR mail sent 9 October and 16th November

Wait...here is the twist

Yes PPR was sent to my consultant id on 9 Oct .. which he said he never received.Moreover mail reply from Ralph on 29 Oct said file approved on the day l moved to IP2. I also called CIC on 29 Oct.. agent said file approved PPR might come before 6 month timeline. Finally after trying for 3 days was able to connect to agent yesterday who told the real picture and immediately mailed the visa officer to trigger PPR mail ..was skeptical what will happen.but yes mail was happily sitting in my mailbox received at 3:34 am IST 16th November :D:D

Big thanks to you all
Wishing you all a speedy PPR

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

FINALLY got PPR

ITA 24 April
AOR 23 July
IP1 15 Aug
IP2. 5 Oct

Wait...here is the twist

Yes PPR was sent to my consultant id on 9 Oct .. which he said he never received.Moreover mail reply from Ralph on 29 Oct said file approved on the day l moved to IP2. I also called CIC on 29 Oct.. agent said file approved PPR might come before 6 month timeline. Finally after trying for 3 days was able to connect to agent yesterday who told the real picture and immediately mailed the visa officer to trigger PPR mail ..was skeptical what will happen.but yes mail was happily sitting in my mailbox received at 3:34 am IST 16th November :D:D

Big thanks to you all
Congratulations Sakship.
Was your first application rejected October 2017 or October 17, 2018?

ChennaiUser

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018

FINALLY got PPR

ITA 24 April
AOR 23 July
IP1 15 Aug
IP2. 5 Oct

Wait...here is the twist

Big thanks to you all
Congrats mate!:)

prachipat

Nov 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
24-07-2018
I am PNP Outland, AOR 24 July in IP1 (Medical Passed) since 17 August 2018.
BG not started yet!
Anyone else in the same situation?
Do PNP applications take more time to process than FSW? Any comments?

SahanK

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018

FINALLY got PPR

ITA 24 April
AOR 23 July
IP1 15 Aug
IP2. 5 Oct

Wait...here is the twist

Big thanks to you all
Congratulations

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Since you know everything is in order it does not makes sense to order now. Just wait it out for another month. You should get ppr hopefully before.
I know but I'm curious about the status of my security. I wonder why it's not started still.

anotherone11

May 8, 2018

FINALLY got PPR

ITA 24 April
AOR 23 July
IP1 15 Aug
IP2. 5 Oct

Wait...here is the twist

Big thanks to you all
Hi ,
congrats for you PPR and all the best for the future.

I was curious about this part "immediately mailed the visa officer to trigger PPR mail". How did this was done?

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018
I know but I'm curious about the status of my security. I wonder why it's not started still.
I would advise you to order a little late now as there's a little chance that you will receive before 20th Dec and next is holiday so they will be delayed anyway, so why not order after 2 to 3 weeks ?

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018
Order around 10th to15th Dec, most probably you will get a PPR by then or at least will have a report on work done just before holidays.

CarlosLz

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
Sao Paulo
Finally after trying for 3 days was able to connect to agent yesterday who told the real picture and immediately mailed the visa officer to trigger PPR mail ..was skeptical what will happen.but yes mail was happily sitting in my mailbox received at 3:34 am IST 16th November :D:D
This is interesting to know. Congrats

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018

FINALLY got PPR

ITA 24 April
AOR 23 July
IP1 15 Aug
IP2. 5 Oct

Wait...here is the twist

Big thanks to you all
Very interesting case...Congrats by the way...:)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Most PPRs do come in email but in recent times some members have reported receiving email in CIC account instead of email as well. It doesn't seem to follow a set pattern though.
The email is the norm, MyCIC is an exception to the rule.

Reactions: CarlosLz