+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Can I send email to Mr. Ralph to check my status as I can't have access of my account its under consultancy and I am living in BC not in Saskatchewan..? If yes what I have to mention in email like application number, name etc.
Hi, email Ralph only after u are thru with 6months from your aor. In the meantime, you can do the following

*ask ur consultancy to order gcms notes or u can ask them to pass on ur UCI no., express entry profile no. to you and order it by yourself.

*call up the CIC client support and u can get a gist of the status but it ain't 100% reliable.

Note-: guys, do not bogger down Ralph with enquiries before your application crosses 6 months post Aor. His office is glad to help out the cases that are not finalised after this 6month period. Genuine cases that need attention can get overlooked or delayed just cuz of our anxiety. Let us be courteous and mature enough to follow the routes CIC has given to us until then. Peace cheers and betta luck folks!! :)

Last edited:

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
hi guys,
on august 15 cic requested an additional document which we submitted immediately. yesterday my profile was updated and went to ip2, for adr it was saying not applicable. however today it says we are reviewing your additonal documents. is something like that happened to anyone before?
What was the ADR about?

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
IELTS report
It is normal and nothing worry about. The document is getting reviewed as per process by the case analyst. ADR was stated 'Not applicable' previously cuz the sought out document was recd by the case analyst.

sekhon22

Star Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hi, email Ralph only after u are thru with 6months from your aor. In the meantime, you can do the following

*ask ur consultancy to order gems notes or u can ask them to pass on ur UCI no., express entry profile no. to you and order it by yourself.

*call up the CIC client support and u can get a gist of the status but it ain't 100% reliable.

Note-: guys, do not bigger down Ralph with enquiries before your application crosses 6 months post Aor. His office is glad to help out the cases that are not finalised after this 6month period. Genuine cases that need attention can get overlooked or delayed just cuz of our anxiety. Let us be courteous and mature enough to follow the routes CIC has given to us until then. Peace cheers and betta luck folks!! :)
I got Ur point.. Thanks,, then lets wait little more..

Reactions: Asiv adanac

sekhon22

Star Member
Aug 12, 2017
You are missing something for sure.. Last bunch of PPRs were issued on 14-15 Nov.
HI, how can I check status on immi tracker.. Do I need to ask user name from my consultant?? I have tried other way filters with aor dates.,stream,residenece etc. but I couldn't see my status.. I mean how does it work.?

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
HI, how can I check status on immi tracker.. Do I need to ask user name from my consultant?? I have tried other way filters with aor dates.,stream,residenece etc. but I couldn't see my status.. I mean how does it work.?
Dear Friend Your details wont be there on their own (by default) . Its a forum where individuals like me and you login to create our account so that we could create a common forum to track similar cases. So, your consultant or CIC cant give you a user name or details about ur account on immitracker.
You can track (do guess work) about the status of your application based upon the similar status and timelines from other users who have already logged their case there on the immitracker.

ChennaiUser

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
You are missing something for sure.. Last bunch of PPRs were issued on 14-15 Nov.
Do you mean last bunch of PPR's by NDVO were issued in Nov 14-15? I checked the "% ppr-by-months-for-your-visa-office" analytics @ consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application and narrowed down to months of 2018. Am I missing something here?

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Thats sickening. At least you are in IP2.

I am stuck at Ip1 and its almost 120 days since AOR. No idea whats happening. Have ordrered GCMS notes. Hoping to find out something positive from that.
For Inland candidates, status is directly changed to IP2 with MED Passed.
GCMS Notes should give you better visibility.
All the best !

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Have you got any GCMS notes? What is your status?
yes. I updated in the forum earlier this week.
Eligibility is Recommend Pass
Criminality in Progress
Security - Not Started
VO - Ottawa

Order GCMS Notes which will give you good idea

Reactions: aasaf