+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Uthompson2001

Sep 14, 2018
Hi everyone, July and August group have been my go to place for comfort n information so I promised myself I will share my story to help others. I got the PPR mail today and I am AOR September. Here is my timeline.
AOR....3rd September
BIL......24th September
Med.....24th September
Biometric.... 8th October
Ghost update.....12th November
PPR.....15th November
Stream .....FSW.outland
Country.....Nigeria
A family of 4.

I made no order for notes and didn't make a call. I only prayed to GOD for a miracle and shorthen my processing time n he answered. Guys try him n have faith .
Please always check your mails cos I got mine and almost missed it because it didnt look like the normal noreply mail. My board has still not changed still on IP2. Trust n pray. All the best n hope this helps someone out there like all your post has inspired me in the past. Thanks

guster325

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
Called IRCC.

My VO is Ottawa.
Criminality passed.
Security not started.
Eligibility 'met'.

The agent did not say if it is 'passed' or 'recommended passed', but said there were no additional documents required.

So I think now it is just a matter of waiting for the PPR.

Reactions: CarlosLz and cecict

dwarakesh

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-07-2018
AOR Received.
23-07-2018
File Transfer...
23-07-2018
Med's Done....
15-08-2018
Hi I got a reply from Ralph's office,

This is what I got from them,

Eligibility is in process – review required.

Criminality and security have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until June 18, 2019.

Now please someone explain me what is eligibility is in process - review required? And how long it will take?

@cansha looking for your input

Last edited:
Reactions: jessy87

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018

Criminality and security have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Now please someone explain me what is eligibility is in process - review required?
They need an extra review of your eligibility. It can be due to any reason. I have same situation. My notes explained me the reason.

dwarakesh

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-07-2018
AOR Received.
23-07-2018
File Transfer...
23-07-2018
Med's Done....
15-08-2018
What did your notes say if u dont mind me askin?
I didn't get my notes, I have only emailed and just got the above information.

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
What did your notes say if u dont mind me askin?
reason mentioned by officer on notes is not of great concern. Actually i worked as a cashier and got promoted to supervisor in company i am working right now. I claimed point for supervisor experience for 1 year and 4 months. reference Letter i provided to cic mentioned it that i was cashier fron this to this date and i got promoted to supervisor. duties listed in letter was exactly matched with my supervisor noc. Officer made a note thay job duties of cashier noc not declared. I did not upload a job letter of my job as a cashier. I thought its does nt come under any noc, so better to just mention it at top. and i thought its going to make good impression on cic that i got promoted. but its all messed up now. I cnt upload letter unless they requested it. I dnt know if they got suspicious after reading this cashier to supervisor promotion. god knows.Its killing me everyday. what do you think?

Reactions: saganvi

saganvi

Aug 17, 2018
reason mentioned by officer on notes is not of great concern. Actually i worked as a cashier and got promoted to supervisor in company i am working right now. I claimed point for supervisor experience for 1 year and 4 months. reference Letter i provided to cic mentioned it that i was cashier fron this to this date and i got promoted to supervisor. duties listed in letter was exactly matched with my supervisor noc. Officer made a note thay job duties of cashier noc not declared. I did not upload a job letter of my job as a cashier. I thought its does nt come under any noc, so better to just mention it at top. and i thought its going to make good impression on cic that i got promoted. but its all messed up now. I cnt upload letter unless they requested it. I dnt know if they got suspicious after reading this cashier to supervisor promotion. god knows.Its killing me everyday. what do you think?
Guess the only option is to wait till they request any additional document. I can understand how much it kills us everyday! Lets hope for the best!! How long did it take to receive GCMS?

Reactions: jessy87

ankit.burman

Dec 16, 2017

Now please someone explain me what is eligibility is in process - review required? And how long it will take?

@cansha looking for your input
what is the visa office he mentioned