+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

gitmlife

Apr 19, 2015
Dubai
I gave in to the anxiousness and ordered the GCMS notes from GCMSBuddy. My AOR was July 15, Meds Aug 02, and no other update since then.

I sent my consent form last Monday. Does anyone know how long they take to acknowledge the receipt and start processing the request?
Exactly my status, only that my AOR was 1st July. No updates since Aug 02, after they asked me to pay RPRF.

Damil198

Sep 24, 2018
How do people know that they moved to IP2 ? do we get an email from CIC or just by logging in the application manually and notice the difference ?

guster325

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
How do people know that they moved to IP2 ? do we get an email from CIC or just by logging in the application manually and notice the difference ?
I assume that every update on the profile triggers an email notification, but I am not sure as I did not have any update so far.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
I gave in to the anxiousness and ordered the GCMS notes from GCMSBuddy. My AOR was July 15, Meds Aug 02, and no other update since then.

I sent my consent form last Monday. Does anyone know how long they take to acknowledge the receipt and start processing the request?
You should have received the acknowledgement email. Please check your spam folder once and if it is still not there, send an email to support@gcmsbuddy.com.

DeeNaij

Oct 24, 2018
Silent reader for a while...

FSWO Nigeria
CPC Ottawa
Aor 4th July
Mep and IP1 20th July
Received GCMS notes on 26 September and saw review required in Analyst's notes for Stat and POF but eligibility, met.
Received a CIC email an hour ago, logged in and noticed I had moved to IP2 with request to pay my Rprf fees.

July AOR about to get busy I guess.

Goodluck to us all!

DeeNaij

Oct 24, 2018
Thank you. I am in IP2 for 20 days and just wondering if I missed email. I don't have any email from canada immigration.
Ok. It will come eventually. There is a case in Immitracker with aor 3 Jul who received their PPR today.

manishsidana

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Silent reader for a while...

FSWO Nigeria
CPC Ottawa
Aor 4th July
Mep and IP1 20th July
Received GCMS notes on 26 September and saw review required in Analyst's notes for Stat and POF but eligibility, met.
Received a CIC email an hour ago, logged in and noticed I had moved to IP2 with request to pay my Rprf fees.

July AOR about to get busy I guess.

Goodluck to us all!
This is a good news! I hope things get on the way sooner!

chappantikli

Star Member
Oct 11, 2018
Hi folks, got reply from Ralph:

I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received July 9, 2018.
Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility is in process.
Criminality and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
Medicals are valid until June 29 and July 5, 2019.

Sincerely,
Ms. Robyn Sullivan
Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP
Regina-Wascana​

What exactly does this mean? Specifically "Eligibility is in process." Should I reply to ask about Visa office? Btw, I ordered GCMS notes 2 weeks ago.

Thanks!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi folks, got reply from Ralph:

I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received July 9, 2018.
Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility is in process.
Criminality and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
Medicals are valid until June 29 and July 5, 2019.

Sincerely,
Ms. Robyn Sullivan
Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP
Regina-Wascana​

What exactly does this mean? Specifically "Eligibility is in process." Should I reply to ask about Visa office? Btw, I ordered GCMS notes 2 weeks ago.

Thanks!
Wait for your notes.

ysf

Mar 12, 2017
Hello.
I will like to know if it's safe to transfer my pof into my cooperate account before PPR. I intend using it for my business and return it in case updated pof is required. I run a private business which requires a lot of capital. At the same it has a high turnover which will make it possible for me to return it and print a new statement of account.