+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Ohaka

Oct 13, 2018
Its 111 days post AOR.....GCMS ordered last month says security and criminality not started although the case Analyst Recommended pass for Eligibility,medical passed,criminality passed,POF Complete,.....pls is this IP1 or IP2?meanwhile my application was last attended to in August.VO is Ottawa.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Its 111 days post AOR.....GCMS orders last month says security and criminality not started although the case Analyst Recommended pass for Eligibility,medical passed,criminality passed,POF Complete,.....pls is this IP1 or IP2?meanwhile my application was last attended to in August.VO is Ottawa.
IP1 and IP2 are made up terms and don't mean anything. So don't worry about that. If that is very important for you than it is IP1. As I said since you're in Ottawa you can expect your PPR in November. If it was in any other office you had no chance to get PPR before Jan/Feb.

manishsidana

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Its 111days post AOR............still nothing has changed.VO is Ottawa.This wait isn't funny anymore.GCMS note ordered last month says Security and Criminality not yet started,Eligibility recommended passed,medicals passed.pls my people is this IP1?
110 days post AOR.. still in IP1

Ohaka

Oct 13, 2018
IP1 and IP2 are made up terms and don't mean anything. So don't worry about that. If that is very important for you than it is IP1. As I said since you're in Ottawa you can expect your PPR in November. If it was in any other office you had no chance to get PPR before Jan/Feb.
Wow........:(

gitmlife

Apr 19, 2015
Dubai
Hi Guys,

I think those who are applying from India would be able to answer my query.

With the recent currency depreciation in India which was quite huge, the amount I showed as POF in Indian rupees is now a few dollars short the minimum funds required for my application based on current exchange rate. Do you think this will it be an outright PR rejection or they will ask me to send a fresh bank statement to prove sufficient funds?

Thanks in Advance.
Praveen

manishsidana

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Hi Guys,

I think those who are applying from India would be able to answer my query.

With the recent currency depreciation in India which was quite huge, the amount I showed as POF in Indian rupees is now a few dollars short the minimum funds required for my application based on current exchange rate. Do you think this will it be an outright PR rejection or they will ask me to send a fresh bank statement to prove sufficient funds?

Thanks in Advance.
Praveen
This is not an issue. They will see the value on dollar on the day when u submitted the documents

guster325

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
I gave in to the anxiousness and ordered the GCMS notes from GCMSBuddy. My AOR was July 15, Meds Aug 02, and no other update since then.

I sent my consent form last Monday. Does anyone know how long they take to acknowledge the receipt and start processing the request?

manishsidana

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
I gave in to the anxiousness and ordered the GCMS notes from GCMSBuddy. My AOR was July 15, Meds Aug 02, and no other update since then.

I sent my consent form last Monday. Does anyone know how long they take to acknowledge the receipt and start processing the request?
Gcms notes are received in 30-35 days

guster325

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
Gcms notes are received in 30-35 days
Thanks, but I was wondering about the delay between I sent the consent form and their acknowledgment. The 30-35 days is after they acknowledge and actually request the GCMS notes.

I am questioning because when I sent the consent form I received an email stating "We have received your Consent Form and someone from our team will review it. If everything looks good, we will process your order and send you an acknowledgement email. If there is an issue with the consent form, we will contact you to fix that.".

I have not received this acknowledgement email yet, so I am assuming they did not requested the GCMS notes yet.

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018
Thanks, but I was wondering about the delay between I sent the consent form and their acknowledgment. The 30-35 days is after they acknowledge and actually request the GCMS notes.

I am questioning because when I sent the consent form I received an email stating "We have received your Consent Form and someone from our team will review it. If everything looks good, we will process your order and send you an acknowledgement email. If there is an issue with the consent form, we will contact you to fix that.".

I have not received this acknowledgement email yet, so I am assuming they did not requested the GCMS notes yet.
Email them again to share with you the order number if request has been placed.