+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

ExpressoEntry

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Anyone on express entry outland from USA on a H1B visa waiting here? I am July 4th AOR. Anyone in a similar boat? Or did anyone who has a similar profile already got their PPR?

rajpreetsraj

Aug 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Hi I am Aor 7 july, Fswo- India,
And in IP2 since August 13.
No Ppr as of yet.
Ordered gcsm notes on October 5 basic ones from CIC site.
What could be the cause of delay in my application? Would gcsm notes help in figuring out as to where my file is stuck and if it is in Security screening?
Also if somebody can share the telegram link for July 2018.

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
No Ppr as of yet.
What could be the cause of delay in my application? Would gcsm notes help in figuring out as to where my file is stuck and if it is in Security screening?
There is no delay, you're barely over the 3 month mark.

manishsidana

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
No Ppr as of yet.
Same day AOR. Still in IP1.. u r ahead of others :D

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
Have you got your PPR?
What's your timeline.
No ppr. I'm a few days off 3 months. If you've been at ip1 for months they have probably started your eligibility but did not update your status which means you will go to ip2 for a moment and straight to PPR or refusal.

If like me you went straight to IP2 you will be stuck on it for a while and then go to refusal/PPR. CEC average at the moment according to Myimmitracker is around 96 days which is way better than the official CIC estimate of 4 to 6 months. Unless you're over 6 months you cant do much, just be patient.