+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

reeny786

Sep 25, 2018
Hi, Im new to this group. I am trying to understand the PR application process better in order to figure out how much longer before we can expect our PR. My husband and I applied on July 20. From what I can gather, our AOR is also July 20. How can I determine all the other dates for the stages in the process? Also, should I be requesting GCMS notes ( not 100% sure what exactly this is )? and how can I determine which Visa office is processing our application? Any help would be much appreciated!

dwarakesh

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-07-2018
AOR Received.
23-07-2018
File Transfer...
23-07-2018
Med's Done....
15-08-2018
is it ok if we login to cic website and check the status everyday?

Pris

May 11, 2018
Hi, Im new to this group. I am trying to understand the PR application process better in order to figure out how much longer before we can expect our PR. My husband and I applied on July 20. From what I can gather, our AOR is also July 20. How can I determine all the other dates for the stages in the process? Also, should I be requesting GCMS notes ( not 100% sure what exactly this is )? and how can I determine which Visa office is processing our application? Any help would be much appreciated!
Welcome to the group! There is no rule for the different stages timeline, except maybe "medical passed", usually 2 to 3 weeks after AOR (20th July in your case supposedly). All what we know is that 80% of application are processed within 6 months. GCMS notes are not a must, they just help to check CIC's officers notes on your file (regarding eligibility ie. do you meet minimum requirements and do the CRS that you claimed is correct/ criminality and security). GCMS also helps you find your Visa Office.

Hope that helps :)

Reactions: M_A