+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
Yes! But most of the PPR in 4th month are from Ottawa. I think Ottawa single handedly helps to maintain their 80% target. But I think they have been falling behind that target for sure.
True! Most of the recent PPRs for May/June applicants have been from Ottawa. So hoping other VOs also catch up in order to maintain the 80% threshold.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
True! Most of the recent PPRs for May/June applicants have been from Ottawa. So hoping other VOs also catch up in order to maintain the 80% threshold.
There is a reason for that. As per the CIC stats 56% of invitations issued in 2017 were from Canada or USA as country of residence. As per the data that I see 45-50% people get PPR by Month 4. I think most of these are people from Ottawa. There are a few unlucky ones who get assigned to other VO in Canada which are very slow. And rest of the population is anyways around the world and may get PPR early if they are lucky to be processed in Ottawa or end up waiting longer if they get assigned to LVOs.

Reactions: iamhammad

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
July folks ... come on at least touch 100 pages. Even August and Sep AOR have more pages than this thread :D:D

Jokes apart, I think anyone who has not received some sort of update on their account post MEP should order GCMS notes. This is a good time in your applications to order notes and make sure everything looks okay.
Well our July AOR whatsapp group is super active. People like posting updates on WhatsApp it seems

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Well our July AOR whatsapp group is super active. People like posting updates on WhatsApp it seems
Okay good to know that. Then my request to you is that please post on Whatsapp group and tell people to consider ordering GCMS notes and figuring out their Visa office. We now know of 19 cases based in Montreal and only 4 from July. I'm sure there are more from July and they don't know yet.

It would be better for them to know their Visa office to reset their expectation of PPR and save themselves some heartburn when they will see news of bunch of PPR coming in next month.

Reactions: tobs

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
Okay good to know that. Then my request to you is that please post on Whatsapp group and tell people to consider ordering GCMS notes and figuring out their Visa office. We now know of 19 cases based in Montreal and only 4 from July. I'm sure there are more from July and they don't know yet.

It would be better for them to know their Visa office to reset their expectation of PPR and save themselves some heartburn when they will see news of bunch of PPR coming in next month.
This question came up few days back and the link to the Montreal thread was posted and I am sure people are going through that thread. Is there a doc or any other link where you are recording the Montreal VO cases? I don’t think alll the people on the group are members of the this forum. Also people in the group are figuring out VO by calling IRCC, emailing Ralph Goodale, CSEs and even GCMS notes. So people are well informed about their cases.

Probably you can also be a part of the WhatsApp group if you want?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
This question came up few days back and the link to the Montreal thread was posted and I am sure people are going through that thread. Is there a doc or any other link where you are recording the Montreal VO cases? I don’t think alll the people on the group are members of the this forum. Also people in the group are figuring out VO by calling IRCC, emailing Ralph Goodale, CSEs and even GCMS notes. So people are well informed about their cases.

Probably you can also be a part of the WhatsApp group if you want?
No I'm not tracking the cases anywhere else. The link in my signature takes you to all the known cases in Montreal so far. My guess is once people know they are in Montreal they may want to join the forum :D:D

Thanks for the offer to join Whatsapp group. I avoid Whatsapp groups. So won't join. :):)

ankit.burman

Dec 16, 2017
Guys i received my gcms notes and i noticed there is absolutely no comments of case analyst , post R10 completion from program assistant.